1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by lowercasegods, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ooh that was hugely fantastic! (By which I mean I'm a huge fan and it was tastic!) Love the weird mix of JHC creatures that fall together in your comics. :scary:
  2. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Thanks, Beau! I'll be sure to updates folks whenever I get a mind (and the time) to create a new Gorch episode!
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

My "Dead Duck" is due in a few weeks.
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...I didn't realize it took that long to kill a duck!
  5. Fozzie Bear

He's a fast duck, what can I say?
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

It's a rubber duck, isn't it? You just don't have the heart to kill it.
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Stuffs Dead Duck into Zombie Chick-en. What? Ima makin' turducken. :hungry:
  8. Fozzie Bear

We've quacked this thread into oblivion. I want more Gorch strips!
  9. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

ROFL! That last one with Aughra was hilarious! You draw, hmmm, how to say it ... well-worn characters very well, LOL.
  10. JanicePepper

JanicePepper New Member

Even though I'm not really familiar with these characters, I thought those strips were really funny! I especially liked the one with Ernie giving Sarah Jessica Parker a haircut and the one with my fav Muppet Janice.
  11. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Thanks everybody! I'll try and get more Gorch comics drawn as soon as I can!
  12. Fozzie Bear

Hey, Jay, my "Dead Duck" arrived. I have to make my way through a mini-series that I'm in the middle of reading, and then it's Dead Duck time. I thumbed through it and read the back, and I love the premise. The art is very pleasing to me, as if I am going to see the very animated style you draw is about to hop off the page.

It's around $13 and had to be special ordered by my comic book store, but si far I only have good things to say about it.

So, two more issues of the mini and I gotta read it.
  13. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Don't know if you've read Dead Duck yet, but if so, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
  14. Fozzie Bear

Forthcoming, my friend. I've been uber busy lately, but give myself a story or two per night.