1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by lowercasegods, Sep 26, 2008.

1. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Thanks so much! I love Halloween better than any other holiday, so making cartoons about it is always a joy!
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi. Is it possible to have descripts added explaining each entry in this Mup-comic adventure? If you need pointers, I'd recommend reading through Jamie frogboy4's posts in the 2008 Menu thread. Thanks and have a great Halloween weekend. :scary:
  3. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

I didn't get to research Frogboy4's posts, but what sort of description are you looking for? I was hoping the comics would be relatively self-explanatory, but if there's further explanation required, I'm happy to provide it to anyone who asks. Also, I try to include descriptions beneath the comics, which I post on Deviantart and link to Muppet Central in these posts. But if it's something else you're talking about, please fill me in!
  4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Count's eyes are not well, so he wants descrptions of what happening in the strips, like a description of each panel, what the characters are doing and what they say,
  5. The Count

Pretty much what Oscarfan said. Do the entries at DeviantArt contain write-ups of what's happening, being said, what the general joke is? Just askin' cause of my blindness, and it'd be a help to others too.
  6. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Aw man, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Jeez. That really makes me consider how to best relay my work to people with vision problems.

Well Count, I'd be happy to give you a play-by-play on the few I've drawn thus far. Let me run through them and I'll get back with you!
  7. The Count

No worries Jay, I can wait. Now what me do till then?
    *Drums fingers on the SST brick wall in my figure collection.
  8. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

I know this has nothing to do with the Muppets of my Gorch comic, but for those who don't know, I'm working on "DEAD DUCK", my first graphic novel, which comes out November from Ape Entertainment. And today, I've launched the online Dead Duck comic at Apecmx.com. If you follow the link you can view it here:

DEAD DUCK ONLINE:

I'll be starting a new thread for this in the "friends" section of these boards, too. Thanks, and hope to hear what you think!
  9. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

That seems ... well ... "novel" ... LOL. Sounds like fun.
  10. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

I'm all for Web-comics! I have now bookmarked it and I will look forward to it!
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That looks cool! I can't wait to see more.
  12. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Thanks! There's a new one every Friday!
  13. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

Thanks for the info. :)
  14. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

15. The Count

And here I thought you were far too busy promoting the heck out of Dead Duck and Zombie Chick. Good to have you back.
  16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Love it! So creative and fun!
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Beautiful, hilarious, and wonderful as always! So glad to see you back! :D
  18. Fozzie Bear

Muy awesome. Why don't you have a comic book of your own creations yet...unless I've missed something. I love how animated your style is, and the clean line-art is so wnderful to view.
  19. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Thanks! Actually, my first graphic novel, Dead Duck, was just released in comic shops nationally last week. Unfortunately, my publisher did a very small print run, we sold out completely, and for reasons not entirely understood, they're not doing a second print run. You may be able to find some copies of Dead Duck at your local comic shop if you check around.
  20. Fozzie Bear

I just e-mailed my comic shop to see if they have one.