Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious what the flaws have been so far with MR's marketing(?) of these posers. My question is, what can we, the fans, do (if anything) to help this line survive? I think AWARENESS is vital to the lines success. If people aren't aware they are available then how can they buy them? Thats why I think a blanket email awareness campaign can do no harm is raising this lines profile. If done correctly it could snowball the interest in these awesome replicas.
That's true. Seeing that MR was a no show at the ComicCon it's hard to tell what's going on! I do know that many collectibles stores are quite aware of these items and aren't biting so the word isn't getting to customers. Getting the word out is great, but will MR be responsive? They just lost their cool responsive Travis (we miss you)! It appears there's a mess to sort out there before efforts are made on our part.

I think contacting the current MR marketing department would be the best start. It all hinges from their enthusiasm and support for their fans. They haven’t shown the best track record thus far. Maybe that is changing.

Telly

Reaction score
I don't get how Fozzie can go from being such a huge hit at the ToyFairs (or whatever they were) to "There's not enough interest." Cop out.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I don't get how Fozzie can go from being such a huge hit at the ToyFairs (or whatever they were) to "There's not enough interest." Cop out.
It's not about the amount of interest. I would suggest you reread the story I wrote that is about ME. Remember, it's a story about ME and no one else, but it's a good story to keep in mind.

:stick_out_tongue:

Telly

Reaction score
Well maybe you should pay your bills, WOE? :stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Telly, I think WOE has a kryptic message he is telling us, that he is saying it is ME(him) so he doesnt get in trouble.Change some things around and you will get the picture.ME might be a clue.(change the second letter) and what products do we know of with those eddition numbers.

Telly

Reaction score
Well, maybe if you made your widgets more available and marketed them better (like bring them to more Widget Fairs and taking better publicity photos) your widgets would sell more, thus in return giving you money to pay your bills. :wisdom:

Nick22

Reaction score
i would love for MR to release a Fozzie Bear replica. The prototype looked great. I think if they re;ease he will be the best one yet (next to Kermit)

Luke

Reaction score
Telly, I think WOE has a kryptic message he is telling us, that he is saying it is ME(him) so he doesnt get in trouble.Change some things around and you will get the picture.ME might be a clue.(change the second letter) and what products do we know of with those eddition numbers.
I think you're looking waaaaaaaaaay too far into this - i think he just has a wierd thing for Widgets. :eek: