Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I meant anybody from here going to Comic Con, who might be able to get some photographs for us? WOE are you going?
My boss will be there in San Diego while I tend to his shop in San Francisco. If he sees anything Muppet he's likely to photograph it for me, but it's nice to have the bases covered all over. :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
My boss will be there in San Diego while I tend to his shop in San Francisco. If he sees anything Muppet he's likely to photograph it for me, but it's nice to have the bases covered all over. :embarrassed:
Great.Try and get some photos from him if he does.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
That's great news, thanks for passing it along! Wow that's only 3 months away!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great.Try and get some photos from him if he does.
It was because of him that I got the impossible to find Vinylmation Kermit. There was only one tucked away in a tiny case in a nook at the far row of booths at WonderCon so I trust his peepers for a Fozzie Bear replica. I'll also ask him to look out for Fraggley goodness if there's any around. He knows my fanatical tastes so I'm sure to get a lot of reports - and maybe some merchandise. :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Here is a Muppet newsflash-the prospective licensee is just waiting to receive the contract from Disney.They're anxious to begin and plan to have something to show at Comic Con.Disney are hopeful to get the contract to them very soon.So who is going to Comic Con this year?

Is this refering to the photo puppets? Like Fozzie? This would be awesome!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Is this refering to the photo puppets? Like Fozzie? This would be awesome!
Yes.:smile: So this brings us to the next question-Is Terry involved in making the new prototype that is planned for Comic con? I sent a message to him to try and find out.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just got a reply back that Terry Angus hasnt been approached to make the Muppet photo puppet replicas.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Yes, I will be at Comic-Con and hopefully can get my laptop working this year so I can post pictures.

I happen to know a lot about what's happening, but I think it's only fair to let muppetperson announce it when he's given the official word. He's done so much work to try and make this happen that he should be the one to break all the news about it.

:stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I will be at Comic-Con and hopefully can get my laptop working this year so I can post pictures.

I happen to know a lot about what's happening, but I think it's only fair to let muppetperson announce it when he's given the official word. He's done so much work to try and make this happen that he should be the one to break all the news about it.

:stick_out_tongue:
I was wondering where you'd gone. Can you at least tell us if this new happening is a good, quality thing?