Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Nick22

Reaction score
Yes, I will be at Comic-Con and hopefully can get my laptop working this year so I can post pictures.

I happen to know a lot about what's happening, but I think it's only fair to let muppetperson announce it when he's given the official word. He's done so much work to try and make this happen that he should be the one to break all the news about it.

:stick_out_tongue:
dont know too much about comic-con. so im gonna need a teensy bit of help here. i am aloud to go right? as long as im with an adult? where and when is it?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I was wondering where you'd gone. Can you at least tell us if this new happening is a good, quality thing?
If everything falls into place the way it's supposed to, then yes, it is a very good, high quality thing!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
dont know too much about comic-con. so im gonna need a teensy bit of help here. i am aloud to go right? as long as im with an adult? where and when is it?
Hi Nick,

Comic Con International is in San Diego, California in July. Here is where you can find out about it:

Comic Con

Unfortunately, even if you could get there, it's almost sold out, so you're probably out of luck for this year.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Any news is good news! Thanks muppetperson for letting us know. It is better to hear it from you than anyone else. :wink:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hi gang
I have been away from te forums for a while and I am so glad to come back and see the great news, a massive thanks to muppetperson for keeping the fire burning. I for one, like everyone here was gutted to see MR fall at the last hurdle, lets hope that things go in the right direction and Fozzie and more get made. I miss the old days when the 1st pictures were posted up and we were all getting excited over our collection. It looks like we can enjoy those times again!
Ant

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Any news is good news! Thanks muppetperson for letting us know. It is better to hear it from you than anyone else. :wink:
I know you and I have gotten into it in the past, MuppetCaper, but that's still a really cruel thing for you to say. :grouchy:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I know you and I have gotten into it in the past, MuppetCaper, but that's still a really cruel thing for you to say. :grouchy:

I guess that goes the same for you as well. You really need to learn to let this go, one simple mistake and I am cursed for life? I don't think so. You've knocked me down after I had made comments in the past so don't go there. If you have a problem, take it with me in private, not on the board, I cannot help that you carry a chip on your shoulder after these many years.

My comment was made to the fact that it would be nice to hear TRUE facts, not rumors, there is NOTHING wrong with that since muppetperson is the man that has been making this happen.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think we all should be happy about the potential forward motion on this product. Members of all sorts have provided useful information even if some of it didn't pan out. Even legit MR information has turned out to be erroneous in the past but none of it was due to malice. Sometimes things work out differently than planned.

I really hope these posers come out high quality and affordable. I do wonder if the new company will reissue Kermit. I can understand his rerelease, but I'd frown on the others. At least this soon. It does seem logical to start with the bear.

Keep us posted - everybody. :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes, I will be at Comic-Con and hopefully can get my laptop working this year so I can post pictures.

I happen to know a lot about what's happening, but I think it's only fair to let muppetperson announce it when he's given the official word. He's done so much work to try and make this happen that he should be the one to break all the news about it.

Thanks so much for that, WOE.And everyone else for the back up support and encouragement.:smile: