Letters To Santa Pictures...

matleo

Reaction score
Wow, quite a few oft hose pics feature Scooter and the band. This pleases me. Also good to see Lew there. And is that Foo-foo or a rabbit in Animal's arms.

--Matt

Davina

Reaction score
love Piggy's curls! though, gotta say.. the gloves kinda clash with the paisley print in her top..
and that little girl in the party scene.. looks a LOT like one of my neices.. hehehe
and Bobo!
ooh,.. now i really can't wait for this.. anyone know roughly when it's supposed to be on? (would really love to be able to watch this wiht hubby and the step-kids while they
all home for thanksgiving, or at least with hubby before he deploys....)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Davina said:
ooh,.. now i really can't wait for this.. anyone know roughly when it's supposed to be on? (would really love to be able to watch this wiht hubby and the step-kids while they
all home for thanksgiving, or at least with hubby before he deploys....)
December 17th on NBC! :hungry:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Folyd and Janice seem to be makeing a huge comeback a long with Scooter!

Davina

Reaction score
darn it.. ah well.. will tape it and watch with them next year.. (unless it's out in dvd by then...)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Folyd and Janice seem to be makeing a huge comeback a long with Scooter!
We'll see if all of those characters actually contribute to the movie or if are used as background characters or if they just show up in the end, like all the original muppet gang showing up at the end of the wizard of oz movie.

hoopless

Reaction score
i'm really excited about this, but fear i won't get to see it in the uk.

so hear comes my plea to all to keep their ears and eyes peeled for any news or rumours of it being shown on british tv.

much thanks

Beauregard

Reaction score
i'm really excited about this, but fear i won't get to see it in the uk.

so hear comes my plea to all to keep their ears and eyes peeled for any news or rumours of it being shown on british tv.

much thanks
Well, all I can say is that I've seen more Muppets in England than I ever expected to before this year, so I can't believe that it won't appear at all...for a moment.