How much does the Muppet Movie DVD cost?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I need to know is "How much does the Muppet Movie DVD cost?" Because i wanted to buy it in MouseGear in EPCOT! Tomorrow Please tell me!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
In the parks, it will probably cost around $20. I bought my copy in MGM. In retrospect, I paid too much for it, though I'm just glad to have it nonetheless.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I believe my Blockbust has it from 12.99

rexcrk

Reaction score
In the parks, it will probably cost around $20. I bought my copy in MGM. In retrospect, I paid too much for it, though I'm just glad to have it nonetheless.
There's no such thing as "spending too much" when we're talking about a fantastic movie like The Muppet Movie xD

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, $20 is a lot for a single DVD!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Wow, $20 is a lot for a single DVD!
Yeah. The thing is, I bought it last November thinking that I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere else. Then I kept seeing it everywhere for less. :embarrassed:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah. The thing is, I bought it last November thinking that I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere else. Then I kept seeing it everywhere for less. :embarrassed:
Ah, yeah I've done before, lol. Don't feel bad; $20 is a lot for a DVD, but it's not like it's $50. :wink:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Heheh. Yeah, it's somewhat embarrassing, but the way I see it was that The Muppet Movie is defiantly worth it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Heheh. Yeah, it's somewhat embarrassing, but the way I see it was that The Muppet Movie is defiantly worth it.
Agreed, that is one movie that is worth it. :smile:

Don't know why but as we're saying this, my first thought is of the scene with Piggy and Kermit in the restaurant. Such a great movie!

"The moon is just lovely. But Miss Piggy...the moon doesn't look like you..." ::sigh:: :smile: :mad: