Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Convincing John

Reaction score
It's down again...

The Whatnot website's down again right now. Looks like there's another huge wave of orders going through (maybe people are ordering them as Easter gifts?)

Hey, quick question. I'm using a PC and how the heck do I copy and paste a picture of the different Whatnots I try out? I wanted to paste them to Microsoft Word or Paint or something so I can see the "finalists" side by side before I choose which one to order. Can anyone help me out please? I've seen posted finished Whatnots on this thread. Any other PC users?

It's so hard to pick just one Whatnot...

"You can have ONE...or the OTHER...but you can't have both!"

It's great that they are getting so many orders! But...it kinda stinks that the website is temporarily down right now. I love playing on that site while I'm at work, I mean, uh...on my coffee break. Yeah, that's it...on my coffee break. :wink:

Convincing John

Davina

Reaction score
uhm.. when you get done playing and get to the "preview" your creation.. i just right clicked and picked save image as...
(or copy image..depending on what you're doing..)

Convincing John

Reaction score
Does that work for PC's or are you using a Mac? I've tried the right click thing for "Copy Image" a while back, but it didn't work for some reason. I'll give it another try when the site's back up.

I've even tried the "Print Preview". It comes up with everything but the square the created Whatnot appears in. Weird.

What I'm trying to do is compare some final designs I like and I want to see them side by side in Microsoft Paint (or any other basic program where you can see copied images side by side). I've narrowed my choices down to about a half dozen, and it would be great to see all my choices together and wemble over them properly.:coy:

Even though I don't have a Whatnot yet, what I've seen on Youtube and the photos are pretty amazing. I even called the 800 number at FAO to see when the site would be up again. They said they weren't sure, but they have been very pleased (and a little surprised) by the number of orders...and if business continues to increase, they may expand the line...maybe. (This meaning more options for Whatnots...different bodies?...more nose options?...facial hair? Who knows? A lot of things could be considered).

I did give them a shout out to Muppet Central when I called and told them they are getting a lot of compliments on the Whatnots from our Forum. (Like the Palisades threads a while ago, maybe FAO would consider taking suggestions for future Whatnot options?) Never hurts to think about stuff like that.

I wish I could visit the actual Whatnot Shop in person. It sounds wonderful.

Something else I thought of...I wonder if they will add those Whatnot Muppet Workshop t-shirts to the online store (the ones for us to wear). Anyone heard more about those?

Convincing John

Davina

Reaction score
i'm on a pc.. and that's what i did.. copied and pasted my images from there into paint.. so we could see a few options all together before we bought one..

Convincing John

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I'll try it (when the site's back up, that is).:smile:

Convincing John

Davina

Reaction score
why would i want to check out an unknown vid that is advertised as gory...?

Status
Not open for further replies.