Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Blinks*

There was an update last week? How the heck did I miss that?

*Goes back to read it more in depth*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Okay mister theprawncracker, you can create the muppet mindset. You can write a great fanfic. So what can´t you do?
He CAN'T... do a good impression of Kermit the Frog. He does a FANTASTIC Miss Piggy, a decent Grover and Floyd and Bunsen... but he can't do Kermit.

Other things the Prawn can't do... um... hmm. Well... he can't, um... can't... <scratches head> Huh. Good question.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
He CAN'T... do a good impression of Kermit the Frog. He does a FANTASTIC Miss Piggy, a decent Grover and Floyd and Bunsen... but he can't do Kermit.

Other things the Prawn can't do... um... hmm. Well... he can't, um... can't... <scratches head> Huh. Good question.
A DECENT Floyd and Bunsen? I'll have you know, madame, that my Bunsen won The MuppetCast impression contest!

Also... I can't tap dance.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, right! Tap dancing. He can't tap dance. But how are you at salsa?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I more prefer American cheese, myself... unless I'm having Gonzo shoot it out of canons. Then it's Swiss cheese, all the way. Much safer than mozzarella.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Another thing the Prawn can't do is to be out-punned. Or at least, he has a very hard time of it. I DID beat him ONCE... but only once. In about five years. He's ridiculously punny.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Another thing the Prawn can't do is to be out-punned. Or at least, he has a very hard time of it. I DID beat him ONCE... but only once. In about five years. He's ridiculously punny.
You are correct. I have been beaten once... on an off day. A holiday, actually. Because... I was off school. An off day.

...Yeah.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh very off. I'm pretty sure you were in Florida. That... or my internet wasn't working. So I was off-line. And since I'm half you and you're half me, and I was offline, that makes you half offline, and... erm... Hang on, I left my calculator at school...