Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh very off. I'm pretty sure you were in Florida. That... or my internet wasn't working. So I was off-line. And since I'm half you and you're half me, and I was offline, that makes you half offline, and... erm... Hang on, I left my calculator at school...
Wait, wait, wait... If I was in Florida and your internet didn't work... how in the heck did we possibly talk to each other? Also, when did I get a toupee?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Text message. Or a psychic connection. I can never remember which is which. And I don't know about the toupee... What's with the gold chain and the shirt cut to the navel?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
AHH! How did THAT happen? Have you been messing with the time machine again?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Right. That thing. We don't talk about that thing. But hey, I brought up cheese, so... I dunno. I guess I'm feeling risky tonight. You didn't let Gonzo tap into my half of the brain waves, did you?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Right. That thing. We don't talk about that thing. But hey, I brought up cheese, so... I dunno. I guess I'm feeling risky tonight. You didn't let Gonzo tap into my half of the brain waves, did you?
*waggles eyebrows*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I've got this strange urge to tap-dance in tapioca and marshmallows...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah, my devious ways... someday you'll learn not to leave your head open when you go to the bathroom.

Get it? Bathroom? Head? Ahhh!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
With that joke, I'd better head for the exit. If only I could find that way, way out, way out.

Really, though. You'd think I'd have learned to lock my head after mind #3 wandered in... Although, maybe I was hoping he would leave.