Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Do you ever stop to wonder how much the people reading these muffinings actually understand? We toss around so many inside jokes and say so many strange, strange things... I often wonder how much they actually follow and how much they think is just us being whack jobs.

...To be fair, it is about 100% us being whack jobs.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Prawnie... consider the forum we're posting on.

We're ALL whack jobs HERE!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Nuh uh! Not... not... well... There was that one guy! ...Wait, we ran him out for being too sane. ...Touche, Halfington, touche.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Wait, which one guy? Or was it one girl? Or maybe it was both. Wait, no... I'm thinking of Aunt DanDan. <attempts balancing a bagel on nose>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
See? No ONE knows who Aunt DanDan is... except you, me, and that British guy who never comes here any more. What was his name? Scott? Kurt? Buntis?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We're all whackjobs? How'd that happen? When did we get jobs as whacks? And how much do these whacks pay us? I is needing the moneys okay.
*Leaves halves to keep muffining, coming back for the rare posting of actual story. :zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And now, a quick ziffle by the inimitable Prawny. I say "inimitable" because I can't think of anyone who would want to copy him. Or is that Marvin Suggs' intro...
Aunt DanDan? That blue furry creature that ate the cookies? No, that's someone else.
British guy? Oh thanks for reminding me, now I have to spend all night putting custodian's surprise in the clumsworth traps again.And now, a quick ziffle by the inimitable Prawny. I say "inimitable" because I can't think of anyone who would want to copy him. Or is that Marvin Suggs' intro...
Aunt DanDan? That blue furry creature that ate the cookies? No, that's someone else.
British guy? Oh thanks for reminding me, now I have to spend all night putting custodian's surprise in the clumsworth traps again.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
See? No ONE knows who Aunt DanDan is... except you, me, and that British guy who never comes here any more. What was his name? Scott? Kurt? Buntis?
Buntis. Definitely Buntis. Or maybe Brutus... Borus? Something with a B...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jobs? Whacks? Buntis? Ziffels? Marvin Suggs? The letter B?

Just another day 'round these parts we call Muppet Central Nervous System...

Good ol' MCNS...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Not to be confused with NCIS. HUGE difference. One is a dramatic military crime show, and the other is... erm... Wait, which is which again?