Not open for further replies.

Frogster

Reaction score
:smirk: :excited: :coy:

Just wondering when there'll be a review of the season set up...lol

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A major release like the Fraggle set will very likely receive a review. Since it's 4 seasons in one set it is probably taking a while to go through. It doesn't come out for another week so there's time. :coy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I agree that we'll probably see an advance review of this set, like we have with numerous other major releases, it'll probably just go up a little bit later this week.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If someone gets the set early before we get ours, e-mail me through the forum if you'd be interested in doing a review.

zns

Reaction score
Let's just hope that there is a little bit of positive feedback on the review, as I'm sure there will be.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
The only reviews I've seen for it are on Amazon, and most of them are bad, heh :stick_out_tongue:

zns

Reaction score
The only reviews I've seen for it are on Amazon, and most of them are bad, heh :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah that's true. I'm not saying this to be critical of other peoples opinion but I am starting to get sick and tired of those negative responses, even though it was kind of a bad marketing decision. :stick_out_tongue:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I am very much looking forward to a review. Despite the circumstances, HIT has put considerable time and effort into this, and I'm really interested in reading a detailed report on it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah that's true. I'm not saying this to be critical of other peoples opinion but I am starting to get sick and tired of those negative responses, even though it was kind of a bad marketing decision. :stick_out_tongue:
Well to be fair, how can they write positive reviews if they can't afford to buy the set? :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well to be fair, how can they write positive reviews if they can't afford to buy the set? :wink:
Though to be even more fair, how can you write a review until you actually have the product in your hand? Unless its a movie that's so bad, even the preview makes you wretch, you can't write a detailed review from nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.