Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Redsonga

Reaction score
The only way I can see the set going for that little is if somebody opened it, ripped the DVDs and the resold it. Or maybe the set itself is about 60 bucks before markup? I can't imagine it would be that high.
Maybe they did, the internet is always funny like that:smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
It could also be one of the bootleg sets that were going around before official DVDs were released.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hmm..I didn't know anything about bootlegs..of course I only joined the online fandom in Feb. of this year :smile:

Gold Demona

Reaction score
I don't condone the buying or selling of bootlegs at all.
However in times like this, it seems that's the only option we are given. =/

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't condone the buying or selling of bootlegs at all.
However in times like this, it seems that's the only option we are given. =/
Well, at least the AUS season sets are still official and made by HIT to :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wouldn't go the bootleg direction just yet; there's still the chance the price could go down or that Season 4 is eventually released. There are always possibilities.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh I don't think anyone needs to bootleg, there are so many honest ways to get it from the US or AUS or rent it from netflix :smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Well, if you check Ebay you can get "packs" of the first three seasons for around $50-60 (and it's legit stuff), but that's not the same thing, of course.

If we don't hear news of season 4 soon (and I'm not getting my hopes up), I'll buy the AUS version. I really don't mind missing ONE episode as long as it's not an important one, in order to get the last season.

Mundus

Reaction score
Well I got the box set for Christmas, and before opening it I could already here the cds bouncing around. After putting the cds back in there rightful places though everything seems to be fine with the set. A few disks in and everything is running good there seems to be minimal scratches on the disks themselves. I can’t really complain besides wishing there were more extras and episode commentary (but that’s just wishful thinking:big_grin:) also the sound cuts out now and then but I think my old TV just might be dieing out on me:frown:. So all in all I don’t really have a problem with it yet besides that the slightest touch and all the disks attempt to make a break for it and jump out of the box set.