Best & Worst of Season 4

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It's like they said, it is kind of a bummer that those of us who already have the first three sets are going to have to buy a large box set just to be able to see season 4.

But the behind-the-scenes footage and wrap party footage look awfully tempting (I love the photos posted on the review page, especially the one with Dave Goelz and Richard Hunt mugging for the camera. Is that a bag or something on Dave's head?)

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's like they said, it is kind of a bummer that those of us who already have the first three sets are going to have to buy a large box set just to be able to see season 4.

But the behind-the-scenes footage and wrap party footage look awfully tempting (I love the photos posted on the review page, especially the one with Dave Goelz and Richard Hunt mugging for the camera. Is that a bag or something on Dave's head?)
You don't have to, there is always the AUS season 4 which is just as official, only it doesn't have the extras and Sidebottom Blues, but it also doesn't have the scratches on the DVDs:wink:

(stands up and bows) I deeply apologize to everyone for bringing up a topic that created a life of its own for a couple of pages. ..
No harm done, I wanted to talk about it anyway. I was hoping you would put in your two cents to :smile:. Golly, when did thoughtful peaceful non-spamy debate become a bad thing?:coy:

Frogster

Reaction score
Here we are, discussing what it means to be a leader and whether or not Doozers are important when we should be talking about the real problem in this universe... why is Boober a nudist? lol j/k

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
More importantly, why is he constantly washing socks...when we never see the Fraggles wearing them? ! :coy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Here we are, discussing what it means to be a leader and whether or not Doozers are important when we should be talking about the real problem in this universe... why is Boober a nudist? lol j/k
Because he has thick fluffy fur *hugs* That means he's not naked...and socks seem to be a collectable thingie for fraggles, like stamps :3. Although, some fraggles do wear them like Uncle Matt, we just never see them..I think it might be custom to use them as nose warmers:excited:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I think socks are like a comfort item for Boober... Like a Teddy Bear.

Frogster

Reaction score
Anyone here wanna provide some fan feedback and/or interesting tidbits on the bonus features (those who bought the boxed set, that is)? :smirk:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL ... I think most of us just catch the shows on youtube. :big_grin: