Best & Worst of Season 4

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know, I know, I'm helping the evil -.- And if I had the boxset I would be helping more..but the evil is not for money, only smiles :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Even though I haven't seen it in forevr I really do love every episode in season 4! It really has the best episodes to me, especially the last twelve!

Frogster

Reaction score
Well someone on here had said they'd mentioned the inkspots, which I thought was kinda cool; I always thought that they were meant to be seen and never talked about, much like the fungus growing in Gonzo's house. Seriously though, that must be a cool tidbit.

As soon as I get the boxed set, I'm making a post that's solely about the bonus features :excited:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Well someone on here had said they'd mentioned the inkspots, which I thought was kinda cool; I always thought that they were meant to be seen and never talked about, much like the fungus growing in Gonzo's house. Seriously though, that must be a cool tidbit.

As soon as I get the boxed set, I'm making a post that's solely about the bonus features :excited:

Indeed, there is a few minutes whith the Gorg actors in which they discuss the inkspots creatures. I honestly didn't know they had a name until seeing the bonus features form Season 4.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I learned their name from the muppet wiki a long time ago :smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
I used to refer to them as the gray frogs of Fraggle Rock