Promo: Elmo Cameo in Scrubs Season 8, Now on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
This episode was originally slated for tomorrow night, 20 January, but of course that's presidential-inauguration night here in the U.S., and the post-inaugural festivities are taking over the airwaves. (Wasn't that predictable when they first announced the date for this show? Sigh.)

So I've been wondering what would happen to the episode, and found an answer--according to ABC's Scrubs site the Sesame episode of Scrubs is now slated for NEXT week, Tuesday the 27th of January.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/scrubs/index?pn=index

So if you're all excited about tomorrow night--well, you'll have to wait some more.
Maybe it is just as well, we don't want them to think Scrubs is dying just because everyone is more busy watching history:excited:. *hugs Scrubs and its' geeky-ness*

CoOKiE

Reaction score
He never got better... so they had to bring him to a hospital for better care.

I'm kinda glad that it hasn't aired yet. i thought originally that it was JUST a cameo... 1 scene... probably to say a few lines and that be it... but it looks like the whole episode will involve SS. I'll have to try and remember to catch it.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I'm glad the episode got bumped to next week, because I didn't know when it was going to air and would have missed it otherwise (I love Scrubs, but since I'm all over the place with that show, I've decided not to watch this season and wait to get it on dvd along with the other seasons).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The episode won't air until next week? I'm kind of confused since I saw 'January 20th' listed there so I would have missed it as well. Keep me posted.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, that Orange muppet looks familar, as Elmo's sick cousin.http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Chester_(monster)
Actually, I've noticed a difference in the shape of his head, the size of the nose, and the eyes... looks like a much older character.

Maybe it is just as well, we don't want them to think Scrubs is dying just because everyone is more busy watching history. *hugs Scrubs and its' geeky-ness*
Considering that Scrubs almost ended last year, and on an uneventful note due to the writer's strike, I think ABC wanted to really give it a chance. I'm not comfortable with the 2 new episodes in a row thing, though. In a prime time show like that, it usually means they want to rush out all the produced episodes.

I just hope the Scrubs creators and writers get to end the show the way they wanted to.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I hope that when Scrubs does end there will be more shows like it on tv after that :smile:. Slapstick+ normal comedy+ drama that really makes you think, is what we need more of, not more 'reality' shows IMHO :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know, Somtimes the drama element is what ruins this show for me. I like an episode from a couple of weeks ago. It had the right balance.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't know, Somtimes the drama element is what ruins this show for me. I like an episode from a couple of weeks ago. It had the right balance.
It's true sometimes I don't like the drama ether but I love slapstick and JD's daydreams because for once it seems like the jokes are smarter than in most series:excited:. And they are the sort of jokes that are drawn from real life..I think that is what I like most about it :3. I come from a family of nurses (even though I'm not one) and seeing that world more as it really is on tv is nice to:smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
What is this about Elmo and Scrubs? The commercial I saw last night (because all life stops when LOST is on) had Grover, not Elmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.