Promo: Elmo Cameo in Scrubs Season 8, Now on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
WOOHOO! Two of my favourite programs together!. The scrubs cast has worked with the Muppets before, but this, This is brilliant. ROFL "Now Where's Elmo's liver!" This is what I like about Elmo. Kevin can do some brillig stuff with him outside of the show context where he has to stricly adhere to script, hence promos and Interviews are excellent comedy.
Oh man that was too funny, with Elmo rubbing in his popularity, and learning a new word.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wonder is it going to be in one of JDs' daydreams or real life? *lol* :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Most likely daydream I say. But with Sesame Street you never can be too sure? :wink:

DTWolf

Reaction score
update: 27, not 20, January

This episode was originally slated for tomorrow night, 20 January, but of course that's presidential-inauguration night here in the U.S., and the post-inaugural festivities are taking over the airwaves. (Wasn't that predictable when they first announced the date for this show? Sigh.)

So I've been wondering what would happen to the episode, and found an answer--according to ABC's Scrubs site the Sesame episode of Scrubs is now slated for NEXT week, Tuesday the 27th of January.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/scrubs/index?pn=index

So if you're all excited about tomorrow night--well, you'll have to wait some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.