Which MR Muppet Replica should I buy?

mwells

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and am 30 years old and have been a Muppet fan since I was very young. I am able to afford just one of the Muppet replcias and it just so happens that they have made my three favirotes. My question is, which one should I get Kermit, Gonzo or animal which is the best?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and am 30 years old and have been a Muppet fan since I was very young. I am able to afford just one of the Muppet replcias and it just so happens that they have made my three favirotes. My question is, which one should I get Kermit, Gonzo or animal which is the best?
If you can find a Kermit he'd be my first choice. Gonzo is also another good choice. Animal...well, he takes some fussing with to get to look right and he's more expensive so I'd say Kermit or Gonzo. Gonzo is my favorite, but I'm biased as he's my favorite Muppet.

And Welcome to the Forum!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Go for kermit-he is the cheapest and had the least problems.He also is the main focal muppet.

Carnby

Reaction score
Kermit is just plain rad, and since he was made first and has been out of stock for a year or two, I'd go with him if only to get him out of the way. Ok that didn't sound very positive, but face it- his price will only go up. Animal, from GOOD pictures I've seen looks incredible and had it not been for finding Kermit in-stock on a site, I would've gotten him first. Plus he's around $200-220 on a few sites and for his sheer size, that's great.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Personally, I would go for Animal - I don't know why but he gets the most attention in my display. I assume it could be that most Kermit soft toys do resemble Kermit quite accurately to the naked eye (to the uneducated! ! ! ! !) but there had never been an Animal that looks anything like the puppet. The detail in the clothing and the feathers actually make him look like a really high quality replica (which he is).

But then again, the Gonzo replica is genuinely breath taking. I know alot of people have griped about the accuracy of Gonzo (including myself), however it was Gonzo who really blew me away the most when I got him.

I s'pose, to sum up - you can't go wrong with any of them!

rtgentry

Reaction score
Personally, I would go for Animal - I don't know why but he gets the most attention in my display. I assume it could be that most Kermit soft toys do resemble Kermit quite accurately to the naked eye (to the uneducated! ! ! ! !) but there had never been an Animal that looks anything like the puppet. The detail in the clothing and the feathers actually make him look like a really high quality replica (which he is).

But then again, the Gonzo replica is genuinely breath taking. I know alot of people have griped about the accuracy of Gonzo (including myself), however it was Gonzo who really blew me away the most when I got him.

I s'pose, to sum up - you can't go wrong with any of them!

I totally agree with you. Espicially about animal and your reaction to gonzo as mine was the same

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I would also go with Kermit as well. He is really easy to work with and he is fun to pose. :smile:

Reaction score
Gonzo Replica and is it worth it?

I would go with Gonzo because he just looks amazing.:concern:

Question: I am going to buy the Gonzo replica and someone ask is it worth spending $200 bucks on it. What do you who have the Gonzo Replica think? Is it Worth it?

Please help

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The price on Kermit appears to be slowing increasing over the past year while it appears Animal and Gonzo may be nearing the bottom as they're now well under $200.

By the way if you purchase any items like the replicas through a link like this one, part of your purchase will help support MC, so keep that in mind if you are considering a replica purchase.