Puppet Replica Collection (last resort)

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

2009 has got to be better. I know the economy is bad but come on. My wife just had invasive neck surgery a couple a weeks ago and being a both being college students/parents/part time work force, the bills are overwelming.

SO , I am at a last resort and decided to post this dispite all the neg comments it will draw.

I am looking to sell part of my puppet collection to cover a couple of necessities.

I am interested in selling a full bodied Gonzo puppet, Full bodied Grover puppet, A pirate puppet that WES built.

I am hoping a serious collector would see this here to help me out.

Please PM me if interested.

Here's to 2009!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I don't anticipate much negative comments - there's a marked difference between a collector selling something he originally purchased not thinking about having to sell it later on to pay bills/survive and someone who makes bootleg copies of a copyrighted franchise at a major profit in ways that fool others into thinking they're buying something authorized.

I suspect many of my prized Muppet collectables will be entering other fans' hands this year as well - sorry to hear about your struggles.

mrhogg

Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear about your current troubles, rtgentry.

Question: What/Who is WES?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I hope 2009 gets better for you and your Wife, and that you have really thought through all your financial options and that you dont regret selling something and realise you could of done or sold something else, once your things are gone.

davidmartiste

Reaction score
I am looking to sell part of my puppet collection to cover a couple of necessities.

I am interested in selling a full bodied Gonzo puppet, Full bodied Grover puppet, A pirate puppet that WES built.
Any links to photos you can provide?

rtgentry

Reaction score
my youtube account is rtgentry

I have some vids of gonzo on there. I can email pics of the others to interested parties thru pm requests

rtgentry

Reaction score
I hope 2009 gets better for you and your Wife, and that you have really thought through all your financial options and that you dont regret selling something and realise you could of done or sold something else, once your things are gone.
Thanks , I have thought that through. My kids wont let me sell elmo. I cant bear to lose kermit. I also have statler and waldorf which due to the poor quality of build , they are now posers.

Grover is collecting dust. Gonzo, he will be missed.