Puppet Replica Collection (last resort)

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to have Grover again Gentry. What would you sell for again? 100 or 200? Just let me know and i can try again to get you the money before you send him off.

mrjays

Reaction score
Can you show us some better pictures of the puppet that you are selling and maybe also your kermit puppet?:smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Can you show us some better pictures of the puppet that you are selling and maybe also your kermit puppet?:smile:

Kermit is not for sale, as for pics of the puppet(s) for sale all interested should pm me as posted above.

Muppets Mad

Reaction score
Hello,

i would love to see a picture of your grover if i could? im desperatly wanting to expand my muppet collection and cant at the moment as still no news on fozzie bear!

I know you said your not selling elmo, but would i be able to see what he looks like? i love elmo and am just interested to see him! sorry to bother you, but if you can then that would be great!:excited:

I already have kermit, animal and gonzo but i need the rest, i hope they sort it out and carry on with fozzie as planned. Im gutted that they mite stop it completely as i wanted to finish a collection now that ive started!

hope to hear from you soon love sammi x:embarrassed:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I love the Statler and Waldorf puppets on your YouTube. Wished they made these to add to my collection. Also just love the Gonzo as well.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here is my wish list for the puppets

Gonzo $500

Grover $450

Pirate $100

I will give discounts for multiple puppets bought, and good deal for payment received by the end of this week.

Pm me

rtgentry

Reaction score
They were built by great companies, Great quality and very professional. The names are respectfully being withheld, due to it really not being important.

Thanks