How are you a Henson-Muppet fan?

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah I think so, the one with the glasses. He just starts fires, all the time. O_O
Yeah, there was a remake- well, the current one is. I remember the oldie, it was like the original Postman Pat.

Cool! Wombats! *Imagines wombats singing* Nah, just kidding, I know who they are... XD

Pork

Reaction score
Yep...his name was norman...and he scared me!

And haha...the Wombats...my brother loathes them. I can't say I've heard enough to have a well founded opinion of them yet.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Yep...his name was norman...and he scared me!

And haha...the Wombats...my brother loathes them. I can't say I've heard enough to have a well founded opinion of them yet.
Loathes? I Love them! :sing:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I never knew The Secret Life of Toys was a muppets series since I still haven't seen The Christmas Toy. I always thought it was by someone else when I was little, and was some sort of sequel to The Velveteen Rabbit :3

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I never knew The Secret Life of Toys was a muppets series since I still haven't seen The Christmas Toy. I always thought it was by someone else when I was little, and was some sort of sequel to The Velveteen Rabbit :3
That's a good point, there are similarities! Certainly about the complex bond of a kid and her/his toy. And I'd definitely recommend seeing The Christmas Toy. :smile:

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
I am a Henson fan through:

-Muppet Babies: I remember watching it when I was younger.
-The Muppet Show
-Labyrinth: JERITH!
-And other things

Not quite sure what else makes me a fan besides the spirit of the whole thing. I just love the characters.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I am a HUGE Muppet fan! Here are my favorite Muppet shows and movies:
1. The Muppet Show
2. Sesame Street
3. Fraggle Rock
4. All Muppet movies: The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Follow That Bird, Muppets From Space
5. Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas
6. A Muppet Family Christmas
7. The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic
8. The Muppets At Walt Disney World
9. The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
10. A Muppet Christmas Carol
11. A Muppets' Christmas: Letters To Santa
12. The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years

Quesal

Reaction score
My earliest Muppet memories are seeing Rock Music with The Muppets, The Great Muppet Caper, Muppets Take Manhattan a few other old Muppet videos I used to get from a video store when I was 4 years old. My folks didn't object to me watching that stuff so I became a big fan of The Muppets and all of Henson's work gradually from there.

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh yeah, 'Rock Music with the Muppets', I have that video! :smile:

Quesal

Reaction score
Oh yeah, 'Rock Music with the Muppets', I have that video! :smile:
Yeah I have it too. I loved that video as a kid. May have been the first key in turning me into the big time Electric Mayhem fan I am today. I loved Dr. Teeth's outfit from that time.