How are you a Henson-Muppet fan?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think for me it was Sesame Street first, than Muppet Show, than Fraggle Rock. Than somewhere along the way, Muppet Babies, but I don't give it a lot of credit for why I'm a Muppet/Henson fan.

Than my mom, I guess out of the blue, thought since I enjoyed thoes Muppet stuff, that I would like the Dark Crystal and Labyrinth, which she was totally right.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah I have it too. I loved that video as a kid. May have been the first key in turning me into the big time Electric Mayhem fan I am today. I loved Dr. Teeth's outfit from that time.
Same. :smile: Those Muppet Moments videos from the 80s were really great... I miss 'um. I also have 'The Kermit & Miss Piggy Story', which is from the same series.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Same. :smile: Those Muppet Moments videos from the 80s were really great... I miss 'um. I also have 'The Kermit & Miss Piggy Story', which is from the same series.
Oh definitely, I found a couple of those in my video rental store awhile back. True treasures! I love how Dr. Teeth keeps thinking Beaker is always talking about himself in the Rock Music one, lol.

I also bought Muppet Weird Stuff (hosted by Gonzo) and Children's Songs and Stories with the Muppets, hosted by Scooter, from Amazon. I provided a brief analysis of the latter in my Blog, hehe. :wink:

And not to go off topic, I'll provide my early Henson stuff shortly!

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh definitely, I found a couple of those in my video rental store awhile back. True treasures! I love how Dr. Teeth keeps thinking Beaker is always talking about himself in the Rock Music one, lol.

I also bought Muppet Weird Stuff (hosted by Gonzo) and Children's Songs and Stories with the Muppets, hosted by Scooter, from Amazon. I provided a brief analysis of the latter in my Blog, hehe. :wink:

And not to go off topic, I'll provide my early Henson stuff shortly!
Yeah, those were some great series. I actually got mine from a video shop a few years back. They were rental buuuuuuut meh, he let me keep 'um. :wink: I haven't seen any since, though. And I'll ceck out ya blog, too while I'm at it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My folks were always cool about the Muppets. They were glad the appeal of the Muppet Babies was short-lived for my taste, but I had little trouble with that either. However, my older sister always thought I was "too old" for Muppet stuff and would hide all my Kermit and Fozzie toys from me and I would always find them. My revenge was giving her kids the Muppet action figures I actually worked on many years later. Wooahahah. :embarrassed: