Article about Season 40's research

Drtooth

Reaction score
I TOTALLY called it a while ago. I hope they can deal with it subtlely, like they did with season 39's Math focus, and they don't bludgeon it over kid's heads over and over like they did with Season 37's Health focus and Season 38's literacy initiative.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
If used properly it could be incorperated into a 40th anniversary show. :wisdom:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I TOTALLY called it a while ago. I hope they can deal with it subtlely, like they did with season 39's Math focus, and they don't bludgeon it over kid's heads over and over like they did with Season 37's Health focus and Season 38's literacy initiative.
It was actually season 36 that had focous on healthy eating. Season 37 had a main focous on science, But they didn't show if at all in the order they show season and they showed season 36 two years in a row. 37 was the year Abby was introduced.

That being said, I ca not wait for them to show older, environmental clips from the past! :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Actually, Season 37's theme was school.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cool. I like the fact the Sesame has been more focused on the enviroment lately. I would have expected this sooner. We have a DVD about the earth, another one simliar on the way, and even a stage show focused on the enviroment. What a very interesting way to ring in the 40th season. This shall be fun to see. :smile:
I'm just surprised they didn't make it season 39, like I initially thought. After all, that was about the time those projects were announced.