1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Article about Season 40's research

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I TOTALLY called it a while ago. I hope they can deal with it subtlely, like they did with season 39's Math focus, and they don't bludgeon it over kid's heads over and over like they did with Season 37's Health focus and Season 38's literacy initiative.
  3. mbmfrog Active Member

If used properly it could be incorperated into a 40th anniversary show. :wisdom:
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sure, they can recycle old clips we've seen for the trillionth time... Wocka Wocka!
  5. Ilikemuppets New Member

It was actually season 36 that had focous on healthy eating. Season 37 had a main focous on science, But they didn't show if at all in the order they show season and they showed season 36 two years in a row. 37 was the year Abby was introduced.

That being said, I ca not wait for them to show older, environmental clips from the past! :)
  6. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Actually, Season 37's theme was school.
  7. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Ah, but the focus still was heavily on Health as well... no wonder I got confused.
  8. Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh okay, that right. But Science was a big part of that season.

38 sill had a lot of focus of healthy eating as well, but not as much.
  9. SSLFan Well-Known Member

Cool. I like the fact the Sesame has been more focused on the enviroment lately. I would have expected this sooner. We have a DVD about the earth, another one simliar on the way, and even a stage show focused on the enviroment. What a very interesting way to ring in the 40th season. This shall be fun to see. :)
  10. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised they didn't make it season 39, like I initially thought. After all, that was about the time those projects were announced.
  11. Redsonga Active Member

Elmo does look better green IMHO *lol*
    I know I loved all the save the rainforest thingies they made when I was little even if they did'nt amount to much in the end. Hopefully SST can make something as memorable as for this generation :)
  12. Ilikemuppets New Member

I actually think he happens to look better how he is.
  13. SSLFan Well-Known Member

14. Drtooth Well-Known Member

As long as they're no midget jokes, I'm all for it. :D
  15. Redsonga Active Member

Oh I don't mean I want him to stay that way or anything, it is just a nice change for an episode *lol*:excited:
  16. Ilikemuppets New Member

Ok, I still think he looks better in red, Becky...

Anyway... Adam Sandler's guessed appearance looks really promising! Can't wait for it! :)
  17. Redsonga Active Member

*lol* Well, it wasn't my idea :coy:. I only hope because of that little ones don't mix up helping the earth with actually being green (the color). I know that would be easy to do at that age...
  18. Ilikemuppets New Member

I know it wasn't your idea, just stating my opinion...

Lol! I don't really think that kind will mix up being green with helping the earth.:zany: It's just a silly plot to the story...
  19. Redsonga Active Member

I dunno, I use to mix up things like that all the time...I don't quite like how they call being respectful to how we treat the earth 'being green' now :coy:...It sometimes feels like more of a marketing thingie than anything to do with funny looking lightbulbs and less dirty cars..Oh well, it's not easy being green :).
    I wonder if they are going to plant more trees on SST..or oo, start a garden!:excited:
  20. Ilikemuppets New Member

The street already has a garden I believe.