Article about Season 40's research

Redsonga

Reaction score
Elmo does look better green IMHO *lol*
I know I loved all the save the rainforest thingies they made when I was little even if they did'nt amount to much in the end. Hopefully SST can make something as memorable as Recycle Rex for this generation :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Elmo does look better green IMHO *lol*
I know I loved all the save the rainforest thingies they made when I was little even if they did'nt amount to much in the end. Hopefully SST can make something as memorable as Recycle Rex for this generation :smile:
I actually think he happens to look better how he is.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As long as they're no midget jokes, I'm all for it. :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh I don't mean I want him to stay that way or anything, it is just a nice change for an episode *lol*:excited:
Ok, I still think he looks better in red, Becky...

Anyway... Adam Sandler's guessed appearance looks really promising! Can't wait for it! :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ok, I still think he looks better in red, Becky...

Anyway... Adam Sandler's guessed appearance looks really promising! Can't wait for it! :smile:
*lol* Well, it wasn't my idea :coy:. I only hope because of that little ones don't mix up helping the earth with actually being green (the color). I know that would be easy to do at that age...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
*lol* Well, it wasn't my idea :coy:. I only hope because of that little ones don't mix up helping the earth with actually being green (the color). I know that would be easy to do at that age...
I know it wasn't your idea, just stating my opinion...

Lol! I don't really think that kind will mix up being green with helping the earth.:zany: It's just a silly plot to the story...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know it wasn't your idea, just stating my opinion...

Lol! I don't really think that kind will mix up being green with helping the earth.:: It's just a silly plot to the story...
I dunno, I use to mix up things like that all the time...I don't quite like how they call being respectful to how we treat the earth 'being green' now :coy:...It sometimes feels like more of a marketing thingie than anything to do with funny looking lightbulbs and less dirty cars..Oh well, it's not easy being green :smile:.
I wonder if they are going to plant more trees on SST..or oo, start a garden!:excited: