New Miss Piggy Dolls and Fashions by Robert Tonner

muppetguy

Reaction score
I can understand what you mean about the fashions, but thats the way Tonner does all of his collections, not just piggy. It's a tonner thing.

Piggyfan

Reaction score
I love this idea Piggy looks adorable id als like to se her retro outfits and the pigs in space outfit as well.
i am going to preorder mine asap

ryan19

Reaction score
hi all,
can anyone tell me how i can get my hands on this misspiggy doll? i am from Brunei and would like to have any sort of information available on her.
many thanks.
Regards,Ryan

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey, ryan19. If you go to robert tonners acctual doll site : www.roberttonner.com, on the left top side you will see options. There should be one that says "Where to buy". If you click on that, a list pops up with store all around the US and even outside. You can also e-mail the tonner doll company if you have any questions about shipping to you. The other site for him is www.tonnerdirect.com. I don't believe Piggy is listed on that one yet. I hope this helps.

Can't wait to get my Piggy!

doug_buchanan

Reaction score
My wife and I saw these 'in person' this weekend at the IDEX (International Doll Expo) Show in Orlando. They really do look great!

ryan19

Reaction score
oh,many thanks muppetguy :smile:
i shall give it a shot & fingers crossed somethings works out...i would love to have her gazing at me with her big blue eyes. hehehe.
thanks alot once again.
take care.
regards,ryan

muppetguy

Reaction score
No Problem, ryan19. I hope it works out for you.

Hey doug_buchanan, did they happen to have the miss piggy in the swimsuit. I haven't seena picture available for that one.

I'm just excited that Muppets are making a comeback with more higher end retail items than the normal plush. YAY!:embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Company reserves the right to cancel or substantially reduce the production quantities of any or all of items presented in this catalog where the Company deems, at its sole discretion, that completion would cause severe economic harm or result in inordinate cost or expense to the Company.
Wait a minute... The Company is behind this? I wouldn't buy these things... they might use the money they get to fund their insidious plans.... (a little something for Heroes fans)

Dolls have been styled for photography and may vary from actual production dolls. Any design element, including but not limited to fabrics, face painting styles, body styles and/or hair colors may be subject to change during production; customers who pre-order products in advance of availability should be aware of this as it relates to retailers’ policies regarding pre-orders & cancellations.
DOLL CANNOT STAND ALONE! DOLL CANNOT HOLD BALLOONS AS SHOWN! :zany:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Here's my quick and crude comp of a Miss Piggy representation fans would likely prefer. I'm all for funky Piggys as long as we get the classic one too. Right now is the time for the Muppets to get back to their roots.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice mock-up from The Muppet Show era Jamie. Something exactly from The Great Muppet Caper would be the ultimate as that's when Piggy looked the best.

I really like the Franklin Mint Miss Piggy that came out in 2000 though. It will be interesting to see if the final product of any of these can outdue that.