Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, major folklore suggests that when they first met they had a battle with staffs...although it's been constantly debated on who won the encounter. I was driving through Sherwood Forest the other day, and wondered if anyone in lincoln green would swing out in front of me and steal my spare change.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooookay... Here's a cover for Muppet Robin Hood. They requested this cover on the weekend so it's a rush job.
I hope this one makes it on time. The Meltdown cover had to be reprinted and it'll show in their catalog soon.

Hope you dig!:smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/muppetmonkey/MUPPETROBINHOOD-cover.jpg
...DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! That is INCREDIBLE! I absolutely LOVE it. LOVE IT! Kermit is so... heroically AWESOME! I love it. Thank you for sharing that with us, Dave! DEFINITELY a cover I'd like to invest in! :insatiable:

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
...DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! That is INCREDIBLE! I absolutely LOVE it. LOVE IT! Kermit is so... heroically AWESOME! I love it. Thank you for sharing that with us, Dave! DEFINITELY a cover I'd like to invest in! :insatiable:

Thanks so much! I hope it makes it to print without problems

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't understand what cover is going to be used I love yours Muppetmonkey, but which one is going to be used.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
I don't understand what cover is going to be used I love yours Muppetmonkey, but which one is going to be used.

Mine is a variant cover. I guess they'll use the one who was drawn by the main artist

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok I think i get it. So are you going to be doing any of the comics? Sorry I'm a little late on getting in on this even though i still don't own the first comic, I'm very exited about them.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Ok I think i get it. So are you going to be doing any of the comics? Sorry I'm a little late on getting in on this even though i still don't own the first comic, I'm very exited about them.
So far I've only done two covers. According to BOOM's editor, I'll be taking over one of the comics soon.