Who's going to see Disney's the Princess and the Frog

Drtooth

Reaction score
When it comes to my art, I usually draw things and sketch them out on paper first, scan them, and color/shade/composite them separately. Which explains why I haven't been able to do anything for a while. But enough about that.

You know what I really miss in Disney movies? How they had original artworks when they came to home video. Do they still do this, because I only got like 3 movies on DVD released recently and they appear to have the original art work on them. The Pixar ones look a lot like clip art to me...

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
You know what I really miss in Disney movies? How they had original artworks when they came to home video. Do they still do this, because I only got like 3 movies on DVD released recently and they appear to have the original art work on them. The Pixar ones look a lot like clip art to me...
I can't really think of a release since the Gold Collection DVDs that featured new, original artwork. And like you, I miss the original artwork. I wish they would go back to that format, though I know it is highly unlikely.

Another thing I also miss is unique disk art. The Gold Collection DVDs that I have look really nice. Now they just seem to use clip art in an even worse fashion than the DVDs. I guess it's not important, but it's a nice detail that really takes presentation into account.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I love that trailer, I know I'm a bit late on saying so, but that's cool, :smile:.

I agree though I think that witch doctor is going to be a great edition to the Disney villains.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I might go see this movie with my sister she big on Disney movies.
With out her I'm not sure I would go see it.
I like the animation Disney used on the movie, they have not been useing it lately.
It's a bit old school animation I think that is cool.

Nick22

Reaction score
im definitely seeing it. either in theaters or when it's on dvd. i love disney. i hope to see it in theaters. we'll see what happend.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know i'll be going to see it when it comes out. I'll be taking the two oldest neices. I'm just glad they are doing it the older way.

kermiegirl

Reaction score
I am SOOOOOOOOOO going to see this movie. Does anyone out there think that, if it IS good enough, it could be nominated in the expanded category for best picture or best animated feature or best song?

muppets2

Reaction score
I am SOOOOOOOOOO going to see this movie. Does anyone out there think that, if it IS good enough, it could be nominated in the expanded category for best picture or best animated feature or best song?
Probably not there are tons of that stuff and it even might not get nominated:eek:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
:smile: The classic Disney animation reigns again! :smile:

Oh, and I also heard they're going to do Beauty and the Beast in 3D, so even more classic Disney. :smile: