Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy on Today

Nick22

Reaction score
i watched it. i thought it was pretty good.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I think the problem with Piggy isn't that she's... a word that I can't say here... she just seems to lack a certain dimension that she had back in The Muppet Show and original Muppet Movies days. I don't think this is Eric's fault as much as it is the writing.

It is my observation at least that Piggy's relationship with Kermit hasn't been the same since Jim's passing. Even before Eric took over the role, things have been different. And that in turn has effected her as a character, I believe.

Anyway, I don't mean to pull the topic away from her appearance on the Today Show. Steering it back on topic, I really liked her hair in the Hoda and Kathie Lee hour. Her dress was nice too. While not perfect by any means, I like that Piggy more than the others I've seen lately.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think the problem with Piggy isn't that she's... a word that I can't say here... she just seems to lack a certain dimension that she had back in The Muppet Show and original Muppet Movies days. I don't think this is Eric's fault as much as it is the writing.

It is my observation at least that Piggy's relationship with Kermit hasn't been the same since Jim's passing. Even before Eric took over the role, things have been different. And that in turn has effected her as a character, I believe.
I agree, that's what I've been feeling as well; I think it's just that magic can't be recreated so easily. :smile:

But glad the hair is improving! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I liked this interview! She have them all going and she was on fire in this one. She always works so well on shows without audiences these days for some reason. I hate that I missed the back stage stuff. Sounds funny!