Help Needed with a Muppet Babies Memory.

Jaetei

Reaction score
Have you ever had one of those moments where you have a memory but you're not sure how accurate it is? Well, there's a scene I sort of remember from the muppet babies, a scene I saw when I must have been around 5 I was hoping someone could help me remember the details of and maybe the specific episode it appeared in.

I'm pretty sure it's a parody to a trailer of a movie coming out around that time. I thought it was The Rocketeer, but it looks like it isn't.

Pretty much the only detail I am certain of is that someone gets a basket of oranges stolen and then most likely has them returned by a do-gooder of some kind. Besides that I think he exclaims "my oranges!" during the encounter, and it was probably in a market place.

I know that's not a lot of info but the rest of the memory has to be rather distorted. I'd really appreciate any help on the matter.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Have you ever had one of those moments where you have a memory but you're not sure how accurate it is? Well, there's a scene I sort of remember from the muppet babies, a scene I saw when I must have been around 5 I was hoping someone could help me remember the details of and maybe the specific episode it appeared in.

I'm pretty sure it's a parody to a trailer of a movie coming out around that time. I thought it was The Rocketeer, but it looks like it isn't.

Pretty much the only detail I am certain of is that someone gets a basket of oranges stolen and then most likely has them returned by a do-gooder of some kind. Besides that I think he exclaims "my oranges!" during the encounter, and it was probably in a market place.

I know that's not a lot of info but the rest of the memory has to be rather distorted. I'd really appreciate any help on the matter.

ok one thing that i know for sure is the fact that if the rocketeer , was in it , the eposide was to have aired some time in 91 if that helps you may want to try www.imdb.com and look up the muppet babies eposdes there , and see if there is somehting there .:stick_out_tongue: