The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Okay, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen (excuse me, pardon me, sorry about your foot) ... I gotta take a supper and homework break. Keep up the good work, whoever wins while I'm away....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *using a mirror and fake tan to catch the glare from Allie's font*
Father Moppet: *reading a newspaper* Oh...Great! Every day the globe collapses around me while I read the newspaper, but today a newsman won a Globe...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Ladies… now’s the time to use the bathroom. Here’s Pepe!

(Applause) (PEPE shimmies onstage)

PEPE: Hola, hola! How jou doing tonight? Ladies? (snickers) I’m kidding, I’m kidding… D’is has to wait for de after party, hokay? Right now, Pepe is here to present de “Muffin Man or Woman” award, hokay? D’is award goes to de tastiest muffin of d’em all! Jou ready to see de choices?
theprawncracker
Beauregard
wwfpooh
Dios mio… D’ese don’t sound tasty at all, hokay! De winner… Es de least tastiest sounding of d’em all! theprawncracker wins, hokay!

ANNOUNCER: This is not theprawncracker’s first win for best muffiner. He, Beauregard, and D’Snowth have shared the award many times in the past. He couldn't have won this award without them--one cannot muffin on one's own! One needs at least one more!

Pork

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, I"m so uber late!

CONGRATS to everybody whose won awards and everybody who was nominated...and everybody who voted!

And are you serious? I won the award for best signature! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *dances*
I am honoured to the core!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's a LOT better. I had to squint my dang eyes to fricken read the dang post. Now I can read it, thanks Allie

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *also in the bathroom* Right boys...Jump him!
Bobo: *grabs Prawnie as he leaves the bathroom and lifts him off the ground*
Bo: Thanks. I'll take that. *makes off with the Muffining award* And I'll take those cute fluffy flipper clippers too...

Pork

Reaction score
*looks for empty seat*
*can't find empty seat*
Good thing I brought Sweetums with me.
*looks for two unsuspecting victims*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Oh you have GOT to be kidding me! BEAU! Get back here with my--URGH! Hold on folks... I've got someone to hunt down... Here: Listen to Sam! (chases after Beau)

(SAM Eagle walks onstage)

SAM: (clears throat) I have refused an introduction from those… weirdoes. Do not ask me how I was asked to present this award—but at least it’s a normal one. This is the “Went to College” award for the most knowledgeable member of the Muppet Central forum—I know what you’re thinking. I can’t believe that there are any knowledgeable members there either. Anyway… the contenders are…
Drtooth
heralde
The Count
Winslow Leach
Muppet Newsgirl
And the winner… Winslow Leach. …What a disturbing name. Uch.

ANNOUNCER: Accepting this award on Tony’s behalf is himself, Winslow Leach.

Pork

Reaction score
CONGRATS SLUG!
*and while your up getting your award I may just happen to steal you seat*

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
*looks for empty seat*
*can't find empty seat*
Good thing I brought Sweetums with me.
*looks for two unsuspecting victims*
(Cowers in seat) I hope he dosn't find us, eh Dumb Dog?
...... Dumb Dog? .... Dumb Dog! (Looks over, sees white peice of paper, opens and reeds) "See Ya!"! Thanks alot!