Wow,how SST has changed!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm up in New York visiting my family.My little niece is going to be 2 in a few days.So we're up here to celebrate her birthday. (She's gotten big too!:smile:) Anyway...last night she,my mom & I were watch a Sesame Street karaoke DVD.Needless to say things have changed since I was little.Mom noticed Gina & asked who it was.So I had to tell her .Thanks to this place I knew who she was.Same w/Alan. Mom noticed the Hooper's Store sign & asked where Mr. Hooper was. I felt like saying "Um..hello Mom?Mr. Hooper died a while back!"(He died around the time my younger brother & sister watched SS.) Then I told her David died too. Following that I told her that Luis & Maria got married & had Gabi.(I know...I know...this is starting to sound like a soap opera:rolleyes: ) Mom asked if Gordon & Susan were still there. I said yes & they adopted Miles.
My niece was SO cute the way she said "Mr.Snuffleupagus" She said"Misser Snuffaupupgus!" Well she's (almost) 2 so it's to be expected.
Bye for now!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! We know Kathy. Deep breath now, lol!

I'm only kidding you of course. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know what you mean. Why, the other day I was watching SNL and I was absolutely shocked that Dan Akroyd and Jane Curtain were no longer in it. :batty:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yeah! We know Kathy. Deep breath now, lol!

I'm only kidding you of course. :wink:
Yeah...I know you're kidding!:wink: I made a mistake about Mr Hooper though.My mom knew that Mr. Hooper dying though.She just didn't know who Alan was though.
(Note to whoever moved this post: Sorry I put it in the wrong place)

Redsonga

Reaction score
I never knew Mr. Hooper by name for the longest time, since he died pretty much when I was born and after that it didn't seem like they ran episodes with him in them :\...