Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

shanique1950

Reaction score
don't know why they didn't choose to do one release a year.
I mean... my mom is 77. I bought her season 1, 2 and 3 right away, and now she's quite discontent because season 4 hasn't been released yet...
They should truly consider not making old people miserable and unhappy :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's been a lot of problems considering the releases of these sets. There was a huge gap between 1 and 2's release due to the music rights and the fact that they switched to another company or group for handling the DVD releases. Season 4 could very well have the same problem, not to mention that they wanted to hold something over to relaunch the brand in a big way in 2010. Plus, I've seen a LOT of stinginess when it comes to big companies releasing DVD's recently... the market is flooded with current shows and the occasional "was there actually a demand for this title" type releases of obscure shows. Stuff that's either too obscure or still on the air is glutting up DVD spaces, and there's less and less room for cartoons and stuff that people actually ask for. I really hope that's not the reason TMS 4 hasn't been out this year. I'm just hoping, like season 3, season 5 will be released less than a year after season 4 to make up for the gap.

shanique1950

Reaction score
all politics. Real Pity. I feel we've been waiting way tooo long for season 4 now... And if it will take another 2-3 years to release 5... goodness....

ploobis

Reaction score
Ya know, With the New Year already here I can not wait for the day we start seeing updates about this upcoming DVD release! :smile: :wink:

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
I am looking forward to, TMS Season 4 and I am glad that Gonzo is on the Cover, I really want to know what the bonus feature are, I hope we get news soon on this set, It would be cool if on this Season 4 or 5 as a bonus feature to be the Give a Day, Get a Day commercials, They are fun and would be fun to have them all in one place. Lets hope season 4 will be a good set with good features and season 5 is out not to long after.

ploobis

Reaction score
I am looking forward to, TMS Season 4 and I am glad that Gonzo is on the Cover, I really want to know what the bonus feature are, I hope we get news soon on this set, It would be cool if on this Season 4 or 5 as a bonus feature to be the Give a Day, Get a Day commercials, They are fun and would be fun to have them all in one place. Lets hope season 4 will be a good set with good features and season 5 is out not to long after.
Here are some of my hopes for Season 4 Bonus Features.

- RARE MUPPET COMMERCIALS (From the 1960's)

- RARE MUPPET SHOW PROMOS

- NEW INTERVIEWS WITH PUPPETEERS, WRITERS, DESIGNERS AND PUPPET BUILDERS

- THE MUPPETS GO TO THE MOVIES

I believe they should save "Of Muppets & Men: The Making Of The Muppet Show" for the Season 5 DVD set. :wink:

Donna84

Reaction score
Hi, everyone
I have loved the muppets as long as they have been alive. I join this to get news on when The Muppets season would be out on DVDs. I have all 3 now but want the rest. Help, please

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd love for one of the bonus features to be the stuff they had to cut out of the season 1 release.

I wonder why they're dragging their feet on a release date? Usually we find out about when these are due several months in advance. In cases, we find out about certain things half a year or more in advance.

ploobis

Reaction score
I just remembered that there was originally going to be another new bonus feature on the Season 3 DVD called "A Frog Is Born". It was going to be about Kermit but it ended up not being included.

I wonder if "A Frog Is Born" will be on the Season 4 DVD? :smile:

Also, There are a lot of Great Muppet Moments in Season 4 of TMS that I can't wait to see be released! And here are my favorite Season 4 Moments of TMS

1. "Why Can't We Be Friends" - The Whatnots

2. "The Happy Wanderer" - The Pigs

3. "Sixty Seconds Got Together" - The Gills Brothers

4. "Doo-Wah-Diddy" - Geri & The Atrics

5. "You'll Never Walk Alone"

6. "Truge Truge"

7. "Six String Orchestra" By Scooter

8. "Sam's Song" with Sam Eagle, Floyd, Janice, Beauregard, Nigle and Rizzo

9. "I Go To Rio"

Just to name a few! :wink:

I wonder what month we'll hear about the release of the Season 4 DVD? I can't wait!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
man, six-string orchestra is one of my favourites, might be my favourite scooter song :wink: [possibly on my top ten song too]