Oscar in "Night at the Museum 2"

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
That will be awesome! I can't wait to see this movie this weekend!

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
It was HILARIOUS! Oscar was great! Me and My girlfriend were the only people cheering him on in the theater. I was so mad when Derth Nader slammed Oscar backed inside his can! =]

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Or at least a non-muppety one. In his history I think this might be his 2nd cameo in any film. (not counting sesame movies). His 1st being in the great muppet caper

It also seems that he's been in more movies than any other Sesame Muppet:

The Muppet Movie (crowd; Rainbow Connection ending-behind E/B, below Uncle Deadly)

The Great Muppet Caper (cameo; a very brief one too)

The Muppets Take Manhattan (crowd; Kermit and Piggy's wedding)

Follow that Bird (main)

Elmo in Grouchland (main)

Night at the Museum 2 (cameo, and you know what happens here)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw this finally yesterday at a cheap theater... Movie was pretty good itself... Hank Azaria carried the whole thing, and they could have done without the Jonahs Brothers as the singing cupids (even before I knew it was them, I really didn't like that part).

But the Oscar cameo was EPIC for the 2 minutes it lasted. It was great to see a Muppet on the Big Screen again... the last time was Mr. Magoo's Superstore-orium or whatever it was? And even then, it was Muppets From Space before that. And with Darth Vader too... great stuff.

Also of note, Cookie Monster is also in the film, but as a picture on a computer.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Fuss is about the fact we have a Muppet on the big screen for the first time since Mr. Magorium, and a Sesame Street Muppet with an actual on screen theatrical appearance since Elmo in Grouchland. (No... Kidtoon cinemas does NOT count).