Youtube Requirements

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I Finally got my own Youtube Account. my username for it is Wynaut32.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I Finally got my own Youtube Account. my username for it is Wynaut32.
You should've went ahead and gotten your account when you thought about it; because now, YouTube, by rule, is forcing all new accounts to use their crappy new Beta Channel designs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YouTube will be forcing all of its users to use a new design for their channels (profiles) pretty soon, but 98% of the community doesn't like them, and YouTube doesn't care if we don't. The new designs are simplistic, cluttered, unorganizied, confusing, slow, and they can't be customized to the same extent the old designs can be.

Since they're serious about the switch, at this time, all new members are automatically forced to use the new design.

For a visual aid, compare your profile to an older one (mine for instance if you like) and see the difference in the designs, and you be the judge.

SSLFan

Reaction score
YouTube will be forcing all of its users to use a new design for their channels (profiles) pretty soon, but 98% of the community doesn't like them, and YouTube doesn't care if we don't. The new designs are simplistic, cluttered, unorganizied, confusing, slow, and they can't be customized to the same extent the old designs can be.

Since they're serious about the switch, at this time, all new members are automatically forced to use the new design.

For a visual aid, compare your profile to an older one (mine for instance if you like) and see the difference in the designs, and you be the judge.
So THIS would have been the whole reason for the strike all Youtube members went on?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well think about it; YouTube is suppose to cater to its user (hence the name YouTube), but they've pretty much become "ThemTube" - if you don't like their new updates, then tough cookies apparently.

But the forced channel switch is going way to far, they need to quit censoring the voices of the community; they say they listen to our feedback, but they obviously don't, otherwise they would at least make this switch a CHOICE, rather than force it upon us - that way those who like the original design can keep them, and those who actually do like the new designs can switch if they like.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Well either way, I'm just glad that I got my own account.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
well I don't have a problem as I actually like the new design!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I got plenty of Videos for you Guys to watch.