Fozzie Illustration

Leyla

Reaction score
Wow... I just popped in and started looking at your work. It's amazing. I can't even grasp how you're doing that, but they're all of them just beautiful. So vivid. I feel like if I touched the screen I'd feel muppet. I love the composition too, the expressions, the way you've captured the character. Just amazing!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I like that you've stuck him with the musicians (Rowlf, Dr. Teeth and Zoot from what I can tell). It makes me wonder how much character interaction there be?
One part that I've worked on is Zoot and Lips having a conversation(?). Whilst drawing the pencil sketch I did chuckle several times wondering how that conversation might go:confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
One part that I've worked on is Zoot and Lips having a conversation(?). Whilst drawing the pencil sketch I did chuckle several times wondering how that conversation might go:confused:
It would probably need subtitles and/or translation. :cool:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...Dude... You are putting a LOT of work into this... and it shows! I spy Floyd, and I swear, at first glance I thought it was a photograph of him. I love all the detail you're putting into each of the characters... You must have insane amounts of patience! Keep up the great work!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You know, you just made my day when you wrote that. I was gonna suggest that you could put them sitting together, anyway.

You've made a girl very happy, and I thank you for that.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
...Dude... You are putting a LOT of work into this... and it shows! I spy Floyd, and I swear, at first glance I thought it was a photograph of him. I love all the detail you're putting into each of the characters... You must have insane amounts of patience! Keep up the great work!
It would actually bother me quite alot if I totted up the hours spent on this piece. That said, it's been such a learning curve trying to figure out how to do this and get the characters right and I've enjoyed the challenge. The final piece will (hopefully) showcase my photoshop skills and limitations and also make me aware! ! !

You know, you just made my day when you wrote that. I was gonna suggest that you could put them sitting together, anyway.

You've made a girl very happy, and I thank you for that.
I aim to please:big_grin:

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd and Harry are AWESOME! I can't wait to see some more.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hope you like - another coming (very) soon!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I just realised that somehow I had two threads open at the same time, and thought that the post above referred to the Hallmark Christmas Ornaments...Ignore me...*slides out of thread*
Don't feel bad! I had a snafu with my computer in another thread and accidently wound up posting the exact same reply twice! :embarrassed: