Fozzie Illustration

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Chef is incredible. I really want to say gorgeous but I've used that so many times already--but, really, GORGEOUS. I love the popcorn and the hat and his facial expression and the colors and... ALL OF IT. It's wonderful, really. The popcorn looks good enough to eat and the Chef's hands look real enough to eat them. Brilliant. This is continually amazing.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Have you thought of hiding Pepe in the Chef's popcorn? It's a way to sneak him in. Still, it's probably a good idea to go with the classic cast and the job you've done and characters you've included are phenomenal. :super:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Have you thought of hiding Pepe in the Chef's popcorn? It's a way to sneak him in. Still, it's probably a good idea to go with the classic cast and the job you've done and characters you've included are phenomenal. :super:
Great idea Jamie but theres already a character popping coming out of some popcorn (much to Rowlfs surprise!)

I am warming to the idea of using more recent Muppet additions, largely due to my fondness for Pepe! ! !

The Chef is incredible. I really want to say gorgeous but I've used that so many times already--but, really, GORGEOUS. I love the popcorn and the hat and his facial expression and the colors and... ALL OF IT. It's wonderful, really. The popcorn looks good enough to eat and the Chef's hands look real enough to eat them. Brilliant. This is continually amazing.
Thanks alot Prawn Cracker. It genuinely helps to keep me going hearing that people are happy with what I'm doing!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wonder who that popcorn Muppet would be? My money's on Rizzo or Robin. This composition kind of reminds me of those old Sopranos promos in Vanity Fair with the entire cast reacting to one another in one of those huge photographs.

Nick22

Reaction score
i cant wait to see some more! im getting very anxious. i just say the chef, and he looks incredible. your doing awesome with this!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is VERY exciting! Man, I cant wait to see the final product!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Thanx for the compliments folks - more characters coming very soon! ! !