Fozzie Illustration

Nick22

Reaction score
i've loved every character so far! i am itching to see the final product.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Any new updates there Reevesie?
SORRY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !...AGAIN! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

...annoying (for you not for me as I'm WELL happy!:big_grin:), I've had 4 big illustrations come it that will take me to the end of April. I'm gonna be doing several 80 hour weeks so it's not all fun and games though:sympathy:

I PROMISE, I will get back onto, and push forward, the Muppet illustration as soon as I can. To date I've only shown 21 of the 37 that exist in various stages so theres not a great deal to be done before I will post these little previews.

Sorry again - I am genuinely chuffed that people still care about this project and endeavour to not let you down...

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey no worries... I just figured it had been a month since Statler, so I thought I'd check in...
and actually.. by my count... its closer to 27 that you've shown us...
but.. who's counting.. :smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Not to be picky or anything, but I was just going through your photos and discovered a small typing error. You labeled Dr Bunsen Honeydew as Br Bunsen Honeydew. :confused:

Just thought I'd point it out (stickler for spelling :wink:).

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Not to be picky or anything, but I was just going through your photos and discovered a small typing error. You labeled Dr Bunsen Honeydew as Br Bunsen Honeydew.

Just thought I'd point it out (stickler for spelling).
BRILLIANT:big_grin:

That'll taech me to tpye drunk!:stick_out_tongue:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I saw you had posted in this thread Stuart, and I got pretty excited that there was an update.
Oh well, soon enough I hope!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
What happened? O_O

I try to see if maybe I missed some ... and they're all gone. :frown:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Relax folks, everythings fine. Sadly I've been snowed under now for months now, although I have nearly done the Jim Henson puppet in the odd spare second I have. I've taken down everything off Flickr as they have all been updated since and will preview the stuff on stuartreeves.co.uk in the near future.

On a separate note, my recent workload has raised the possibility of me going freelance, which is the only way I'm ever going to get some spare time (I'm currently illustrating 80 hours a week!) and have approached Disney to see if I could pitch to do a promotional poster for the new movie. My thoughts would be to go for a Struzan-style poster done in a more contemporary digitally airbrushed way, as I categorically hate the photoshop "photo-montage" posters that seem to be in vogue right now and believe the Muppets deserve more.

The question is what does everybody here, as Muppet fans, think to the idea? ? ?