Fozzie Illustration

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Congrats on the extra work opportunities! And best of luck in the future, hopefully this illustration will bring you many more opportunities and perhaps even the chance to work with the great Muppet team.

Until then, we will patiently (as we can) await your mupdates.
Cheers Stuart!

ohtherain

Reaction score
I don't see what you mean by very early; Link looks nearly perfect! Great work Stu!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just Lovely! Link looks awsome. Keep up everything you do and i love everything!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi all,
After a hectic few months (in a good way!) I've finally got back onto my Muppet illustration (for how long, I have no idea!:embarrassed:).

Here is the latest character I have been working on. Some of him has been seen briefly before, however this updated link shows how he currently stands...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/4383179450/

As always, he is unfinished. I still intend to keep elements a secret until the final unveiling. I am hoping to really move on with this project in the coming weeks so hopefully these updates will become increasingly frequent...I hope!

As always - tell me what you (honestly) think!

Stuart

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Wocka, wocka, wocka!

*SPLAT*

Your drawing is mean! And looking really, really good. If you want honest, I can't really think of anything wrong with it.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
BOO!
BOO!
That was the worst thing I ever saw!
It was terrible!
Horrendous!
Well it wasn't that bad...
There were parts of it that I liked.
Ya, I liked a lot of it.
It was good!
It was great!
Bravo!
More! More!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I love how you chose a classic Statler puppet design... he just looks SO good. Wonderful stuff, man! I'm thrilled to see you're getting back into it. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think you nailed it. He looks like a fresh newly made puppet, but in the classic design.