Fozzie Illustration

Slackbot

Reaction score
That's good news indeed, whatever the news turns out to be. I am looking forward quite eagerly to seeing more developments on this project, but, believe me, I know about the demands that that annoying "earning a living" thing can put on a person.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I smell someone getting signed by Disney to illustrate the posters for the new movie.
I ****ing wish! ! ! ! Thanks everyone, for all the support! In all honesty, without you I'd have put this to bed a long time ago! I promise I'll post something as soon as I can. Best wishes, Stuart:smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey Stu,

Any updates?
Illustration or your "development" that you mentioned.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Any chance you'll be providing us loyal fans with a Christmas present?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Any chance you'll be providing us loyal fans with a Christmas present?
Ok, Ok, Ok...some good(?) news. My currently illustration workload (in addition to my full-time illustration/retouching job) is booked until mid-january. I then have maybe a month spare after that to try and finish the Muppet illustration before my work picks up in February. I MAY get to it during the silly season and promise, as soon as I get something worth showing, I will put it up. I've been tinkering with several characters in the last few weeks who should be showing up soon...clues below

• Auntie safe's husband :wink:

• Kermit's first proctologist:wink:

• Dodgy bacon with a PHD:wink: