Entire Fraggle Five on Ebay!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
I love the De-evolution of this thread, Its like a Bus with no diver or the worst game of telephon i have ever scene :smile:

Show and Tell

Reaction score
you dont have a very Godly attitude toward anyone's opinions in this situation,.especially Puppetmancan...i love his work ive seen it many times and i think he has awesome talent...but you gotta take your self down off your high pedistal..thats one of the issues i have with my own church they see themselves high and mighty and spew the bible at people instead of talking to them like normal people...just my 2 cents even if it doesnt make sense
I dont believe I questioned the quality of his work as I believe from everything Ive seen of Puppetmancan's work he is amazingly talented. Only that selling replicas is illegal and therefore wrong and also that those talents would be better served in making to sell originals of his own design. I dont see how i have an ungodly attitude or put myself on a pedistal by saying that. And when did I spew bible at him? Seemed more to me like biblical issues he has were being brought up by him that had nothing to do with this thread.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I dont see how i have an ungodly attitude or put myself on a pedistal by saying that. And when did I spew bible at him? Seemed more to me like biblical issues he has were being brought up by him that had nothing to do with this thread.
Fun fact: you quote Deuteronomy in your sig, which ironically enough proscribes the death penalty for proselytism (trying to convert someone to your opinion). I'm not sure that Moses had Muppet replicas in mind though...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:attitude: What does puppetry have to do with social issues? Well, in my experience some of the biggest Muppet fans are gays and Christians. Those issues just come up. They will always come up.

It would be inappropriate to censor gays on a forum that permits and encourages the heavy inclusion of Christianity on many threads, signatures and in unrelated topics. I don't think that's quite what was being said here or the intention. I just need to make it clear that such cherry picked oppression just won't happen with me around. Muppet Central is inclusive not exclusive. Staff includes folk from many walks of life just like the Muppet characters. :flirt:

That said, I think what Puppetmancan was illustrating was his frustration with the needless judgment of one person affecting the life of another and the overlap of different topics of moral judgment. Much of what was said by Show and Tell came off to me like Dana Carvey in one of his patented Church Lady sketches. I don't think that was his intention and will give him the benefit of the doubt. I've just dealt with that sort of judgment all my life and can have a much hotter temper about such things.

:wisdom: Nonetheless, I think Buck-Beaver has a good point in just trying to understand and respect one another's opinion on the matter. The rest has a way of sorting itself out without our needling each other.

And I still want a Scooter...I hope some company makes a replica of him. But if I hit the Lotto someone like Puppetmancan will probably get a PM from me!

puppetmancan

Reaction score
Well Said! To quote a favorite muppet movie "peoples are peoples". My mother taught me that my whole life.
:smile: Love the fact my mother quotes a muppet movie.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Well I just went on puppetmancans website and I just love his puppets. If you make these, you do an awesome job. I wished I could make puppets like that. I love your Robin and baby Rowlf Muppets, there awesome!

Nick22

Reaction score
Well I just went on puppetmancans website and I just love his puppets. If you make these, you do an awesome job. I wished I could make puppets like that. I love your Robin and baby Rowlf Muppets, there awesome!
What is his website?