Muppet Peter Pan

GRandolph

Reaction score
No, I'd never heard of The Great Muppet Movie Ride! But I just googled it and you're right, the same casting except instead of Fozzie as Michael, I'm using Bean! And that, my friends, will make all the difference.

Hehe - just kidding! I'm honored that now, in a way, I'll get to tell the story we never got to see at Disney Hollywood Studios! Plus there's lots more casting fun with The Lost Boys, Captain Hook's crew, and more!

BTW, thanks for this bit of info as I love reading about Disney rides that never were! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
GRandolph said:
Hehe - just kidding! I'm honored that now, in a way, I'll get to tell the story we never got to see at Disney Hollywood Studios! Plus there's lots more casting fun with The Lost Boys, Captain Hook's crew, and more!
I can't WAIT! Grace, really, this is just SO exciting! I'm really, really anticipating the revelation of the rest of your casting--I'm sure it's stellar! And, again, it means so much to this obsessed fan that you grace (Ahh! Wocka! Wocka!) with your pressence here. It's great to have a voice from the inside--and, in this case, the very, very inner-inside! :big_grin: Thank you again!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also, I am so thrilled about Scooter’s face-time and involvement in each story so far! It’s a great way to encourage screen time in projects for these neglected Muppets.
That's the magic of making it a comic book. You can cast any muppet in the lead without having recasts and puppeteer availability get in the way. Look how long it took Scooter to come back into Muppet projects. But he's been consistently featured to a Jim Henson era level. Something I really think the comics are doing well with.

Amy

Reaction score
Well, this should fill some more gaps on everyone's Casting Bingo Card:
Boom now has listings up for Issue 2
I have no IDEA why I am not listed as artist. Better go e-smack someone about that.

Closer shot of my B cover:
http://mimi-na.deviantart.com/art/Muppet-Peter-Pan-2-Cover-B-127835863

*note* - Character design is NOT final yet! The covers are needed REALLY far in advance for Previews solicitations. Hook might be subject to change if I get my way on a couple of things :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, this should fill some more gaps on everyone's Casting Bingo Card:
Boom now has listings up for Issue 2
I have no IDEA why I am not listed as artist. Better go e-smack someone about that.

Closer shot of my B cover:
http://mimi-na.deviantart.com/art/Muppet-Peter-Pan-2-Cover-B-127835863

*note* - Character design is NOT final yet! The covers are needed REALLY far in advance for Previews solicitations. Hook might be subject to change if I get my way on a couple of things :wink:
Beautiful. Gonzo's beak area is exquisite. He's done so well! :concern:

GRandolph

Reaction score
Cover looks gorgeous as always, Amy! :smile: You do such a great job capturing everyone's personalities! David Petersen's cover is also up and it looks charming:
http://www.boom-kids.com/muppet-peter-pan-2-cover-a.html

In other news, Amy showed me some pages today from INSIDE THE BOOK and they look fabulous! :smile:

I'm really glad to hear everyone's enjoying our insider info and news flashes - we'll be sure to keep 'em coming!

Grace

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting Bunsen and Beaker to be pirates. I would have expected them to be lost boys.

So far it seems that known pirates are played by fairly-known characters. Can any of those involved divulge whether any obscure characters will portray pirates or lost boys?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sweetums and Gonzo look great! I don't know but Amy to me it looks like you went with a lot of the Muppet Babies cartoon look. The color looks wonderful as well. It almost looked like Muppets Treasuer Island.