eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
This is all great news so far but a real pity that Terry won't be involved.
Somebody mentioned that they are likely to be modelled on the new versions of the characters but if that is the case, how will Reporter Kermit look?
I hope eFX keep us up to date with their progress. Can't wait to see the prototypes. I have my cash at the ready!

fizzywig

Reaction score
I am already saving my money i am so curious as to what they are going to look like and what version of Miss Piggy we are going to get i am so hoping they will go with the classic original piggy with th straighter more subtle blonde hair just hope i can find some images soon .:mad:

goldengonzo

Reaction score
I contacted eFX through their website to ask when Pepe would be available and I got a response back!

"Right now, Pepe is schedule to be released around Summer/Fall 2010"

Looks like I have time to save up.

unclematt

Reaction score
Why cant I find the pics on the eFX site. Is there something wrong with my computer.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I wonder when they plan of the rest being released

fizzywig

Reaction score
thats good to know same for me will give me plenty of time to save up the cash for this one I still cant wait for Miss Piggy & Fozzie though

Kermieuk

Reaction score
This certainly all good news. It sounds like a great deal of care and attention...........and love is going to be put into these replicas.

I must agree, I also like the look of the Piggy poser used in there newsletter, if that was stood in my living room right now I would be more than happy.

Rizzo, Pepe, Fozzie, Piggy, I want them all.........and will buy them all, and hopefully more too. Of course put me down for Scooter and the EM to.

I love the look of the exsisting collectables efx produce, I am by no means a huge Star Wars fan, but those helmets are some cool looking items.

This all seems like the news we have been needing, and its took some time to get to us, we just gotta wait a bit longer now.

Chris

Zena Star

Reaction score
Fozzie, fer sure! And if they do get around to doing them, they ought to do other characters too. Like the Electric Mayhem, and Scooter, and Rowfie, and all that lot.