eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rtgentry

Reaction score
I think if they are trying out the small guys, they cannot forget about robin.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered earlier, whose first and when are they available?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hey PrawnCracker, take a look at Anthony's photos of his MR replicas here http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/Muppets/
If these don't convince you to buy Animal, nothing will! ! ! !
Thats very kind of you. Animal is bar far the hardest one to get looking good. I still find he looks amazing from some angles but not right from others. I think the banner that flashes up at the top advertising the MR replicas is 20 times better though. I cannot get my Kermit to look like that at all.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
That would be amazing if that was the proto type...here is hoping they get close to that. Its a great promo shot.
Thanks

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Terry is the guy who got all this going. It was his idea that he shopped around in the first place. I really do think they should retain his services for these items. I don't think any other builder would have as much inside knowledge like Terry has. Either way we all owe him a big thank you!
To quote "Star Wars": There is another.

There is someone else who was very instrumental in getting MR to take on the Muppet line in the first place and he is very much involved in this new line as well. In fact, he made the eyes for Terry's Fozzie.

Fear not, my friends, the Muppets are in very capable, excellent hands.

:stick_out_tongue:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Thanks prawn cracker, pimp yourself out if you have to but you gotta get Animal :big_grin:
On another note, Reeves sent me a link to his work which has been posted on this forum but i cant believe how good it is. Take a look if you havent seen it.
http://www.stuartreeves.co.uk/