eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great way to keep it in perspective Jamie!

eFX has kept us in the loop far batter than MR ever did and I'm sure they will come out with a far superior product, too. It's easy to forget that it wasn't long ago that there's be no new posers at all.
I feel EFX, while more expensive, has a more realistic idea how to market these items. Of course, they get to stand on the shoulders of MR's hard work. And they're pretty much the same folk. :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
Can't we all just get along? I come on here and see new messages in the forum thinking "Sweet! Some new info on the replicas!" Instead, I get pages of people bickering back and forth! If I wanted to read/listen to that, I'd hang out with my roommate and his girlfriend! :eek:

Nick22

Reaction score
nooooooo. we NEED muppetperson! i cannot just sit around and wait for efx to post! they are SLOW. muppetperson, we neeeeeeed you!

P.S. beau, if you wouldn't mind, could you send me some of that pasta sauce?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Wait,

I just need to clear something up...

What kind of sauce are we talking about here?
Alfredo? Bolognese?

This is very important.

Nick22

Reaction score
i myself, prefer homemade, but if that's too much, anything works for me. i'm flexible.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
thin.I am out of here.
You'll be back. You clearly get a thrill out of being the one to report on this stuff, so I doubt you'll deprive yourself of that for long. Maybe it's the best we don't hear anymore "tentative" plans until things are a little more concrete.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's Bolognese. But I could throw in some Alfredo, if you like. Sorry...It's not home made -- Actually I got it from this guy --> :hungry:

The jar says Bolog-bork-nese.

Ignohippo

Reaction score
You'll be back. You clearly get a thrill out of being the one to report on this stuff, so I doubt you'll deprive yourself of that for long. Maybe it's the best we don't hear anymore "tentative" plans until things are a little more concrete.
I don't agree. Muppetperson's info was very welcomed, and I'd be sorry to see him go. Even if he didn't have info from eFX, he's still a valued member of this community.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks to the few people who did enjoy my reports and their support.Unfortuately, there is no more joy when reporting and fearing that you could be offending someone or someone offending or annoying me.The atmosphere here has changed since the price started being discust.There has been rude sarcasm and I was even called a jerk.Sorry to say to my supporters, but I will not be back.The only way I would even think of returning would be if I got a locked post, that only I could put information into, but I dont see that happening.Maybe WOE might continue if you ask him nicely!So, bye everyone.Thanks for your past support and friendship.