eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
There is some movement on these. I wouldn't say it's good movement, but they've finally updated their site and removed the pictures of Rizzo off of it. They still have the brand available in their store, and their "in development" pages. But Rizzo is no longer there.

muppetperson

Reaction score
There is some movement on these. I wouldn't say it's good movement, but they've finally updated their site and removed the pictures of Rizzo off of it. They still have the brand available in their store, and their "in development" pages. But Rizzo is no longer there.
Rizzo is still there if you click on the read more link on the headlines of Muppets update, but yes, all pictures in the "in developement" section are gone, which is not a good sign at all.
I now know that there hasnt been any further developements so maybe Bryan should drop in and tell us about the status.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Rizzo is still there if you click on the read more link on the headlines of Muppets update, but yes, all pictures in the "in developement" section are gone, which is not a good sign at all.
I now know that there hasnt been any further developements so maybe Bryan should drop in and tell us about the status.

I tried and tried to get some kind of info from Bryan over at the RS forum. I sent PM's and asked during the Q&A open forum and he didn't answer my question. I had hope, but now I am doubting it more and more. If you cannot answer a simple question, then their is no reason to believe that their is anything productive or positive about this line. So who knows, it might be a end. The sad thing is they are starting a new line a Tron series. They are making the helmet from the 80's movie. So who knows. SDCC is coming around the corner. It really doesn't matter to me. I gave it a shot, but I guess he will answer when he is ready to.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It sounds like they're going to lose the license just from lack of activity alone. Maybe there could be some movement with the movie? I still doubt that Rizzo would be the first out of the gate if they did go forward.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
They use to have pics of Rizzo..Kermit and the form of Piggy's head on the developement page, but now their is nothing showing anything about the Muppets other than the logo. This is just heart breakening.

dmoss

Reaction score
Maybe the company should venture into a different medium with a wider range of the Muppet family...? If they did that, they could reach a larger audience than those merely interested in Rizzo (small and cheaper to make, but on the "outside" of the "inside" ring of characters), and we could see a wider variety of Muppet Merchandise.

What if they were to recreate the Muppet Stage, modeled to-scale with the Palisades line? That would be a replica I would be interested in at this point. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Maybe the company should venture into a different medium with a wider range of the Muppet family...? If they did that, they could reach a larger audience than those merely interested in Rizzo (small and cheaper to make, but on the "outside" of the "inside" ring of characters), and we could see a wider variety of Muppet Merchandise.

What if they were to recreate the Muppet Stage, modeled to-scale with the Palisades line? That would be a replica I would be interested in at this point. :smile:
I agree 100%. It would require a different license, but eFX is makes replicas and a Muppet Stage would fall in line with that. They should get this guy to draft a model for them and maybe they could include a few figures or figurines.

I love what Palisades did, but let's face it. Neither Disney, nor the Muppets are making any money from the scarce Palisades figures on the secondary market anymore. Creating a line of figures/figurines would be an industry unto itself. If not EFX, then somebody else.

muppetray

Reaction score
EFX Muppet replicas!

I Bleieve We should All email efx Our own personal Thoughts An commetn Heavily On their facebook page about it! I they released at leatst rizzo and Repoter kermit and Hopefully Miss piggy with or around the release of the movie I Believe they would Do REAL Well Selling them! And eventually do Sesame Street Replicas! Also I heard The Size of reorter kermit Was A little differen than The MR Kermit I have! What is Kermits Official size?
:smile::shifty:Also If The Made the clothing Removable That Would be Nice so They Could Make Additional clothing 4 the replicas Later! That Way U Din't Have A Dozen of the Same muppet but different versions of them! Instead U have one and Switch theier outfits in and out! Have Old style Miss Piggy and New Style Miss Piggy though! Since her hair is an looks r somewht different these Days! Hopefully Kermit's mike Will be removable!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I Bleieve We should All email efx Our own personal Thoughts An commetn Heavily On their facebook page about it! I they released at leatst rizzo and Repoter kermit and Hopefully Miss piggy with or around the release of the movie I Believe they would Do REAL Well Selling them! And eventually do Sesame Street Replicas! Also I heard The Size of reorter kermit Was A little differen than The MR Kermit I have! What is Kermits Official size?
:smile::shifty:Also If The Made the clothing Removable That Would be Nice so They Could Make Additional clothing 4 the replicas Later! That Way U Din't Have A Dozen of the Same muppet but different versions of them! Instead U have one and Switch theier outfits in and out! Have Old style Miss Piggy and New Style Miss Piggy though! Since her hair is an looks r somewht different these Days! Hopefully Kermit's mike Will be removable!

Most of us already tried. It is not up to us or anyone other than eFX. They are having a bit of troubles finding a factory and other issues. At this point...they may have lost the contract or license since nothing has become of it. Who knows what goes in the future for this line.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i have a feeling that with the new movie that even if we don't get these replicas we will get some kind of awesome merchandise that will knock our socks off!