What Pig preference do you have?

Nick22

Reaction score
I'd love the (Dos) top right corner face/head with the (Dos) middle left hairstyle. Perfect mix of classic and modern Piggy.
for some reason, the head on the one in the top right corner looks rully weird to me. i think the snout is too short and round. i like the one in the bottom right corner of the do's. why did you put brown hair piggy in the do's? that picture of her looks rully great, but if they gave miss piggy any other color but blond, i would be extremely upset. i also like the one on the middle left in the do's.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Whats so wrong with Piggy with brown hair? i was saying the face structure itself is nice. But i wouldnt mind if Pigy had brown hair..

Hair to me isnt that important to me, since i will do it every day. and ether take off the wig, and put new ones on-to make my own..

Nick22

Reaction score
i love the face structure too, but i wouldnt want miss piggy to have brown hair. i'd prefer blond. even if she did have brown hair, i'd still buy her. and i would do her hair different all the time. and on miss piggy's page on muppets.com, i rully love the piggy that is above the 'piggy says' thing. i hope they do her that way. with the long blonde hair, the white dress, blakc gloves, and white boa. im rully hoping she comes with a boa. that'd be kinda cool.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I personally think it's important about what she should where as a poser too, what do you think? White dress? Pink? With Feather boa? Red dress? Honestly it's not just her hair etc thats important its everything!:wink:

muppetguy

Reaction score
I personally think it's important about what she should where as a poser too, what do you think? White dress? Pink? With Feather boa? Red dress? Honestly it's not just her hair etc thats important its everything!:wink:
Well, I agree, it's very important what she wears. As far as colors, I'd hope they stay away from black and red, as those colors overtime will stain her skin, unless they line the entire ensemble with white inside. Black is, in my opinion, not the way to go, I like her in colors, pink, green, purple, red. That to me is piggy!

Nick22

Reaction score
i'm just definitely hoping for and would prefer:

Medium Blonde Hair, hopefully curly or more classic, like GMC era

White Dress with purple gloves and boa

Purple high heals

do you think they will put tights on her? like those black ones she usually wears? or do you think she will go without?

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well, I agree, it's very important what she wears. As far as colors, I'd hope they stay away from black and red, as those colors overtime will stain her skin, unless they line the entire ensemble with white inside. Black is, in my opinion, not the way to go, I like her in colors, pink, green, purple, red. That to me is piggy!
Ya, White in my opinion is good too.:big_grin: