My contribution to fan art

Slackbot

Reaction score
*chuckle* I get it, although I had to see the title of the Goya painting before it hit me.

And, yeah, I have a BFA in drawing & painting.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
The Cookie Monster one was great, but the one you're spoofing is just plain scary. :scary: :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's been a while since I had the Muppets as a muse, but here's one

Someone Japanese may get it I barely do. But I saw this ad on youtube and thought this was a hilarious twist on the Ernie and Bert "I told you not to eat Cookies in bed" sketch.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
After reading the description, I understand it.

I don't get it, but I understand it.

...That didn't really make sense, did it? :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did you watch the commercials I posted? Yeah, I barely understand it myself... I guess it works on the same principle as the Gushers commercial... you know, the one where everyone eats gushers and their heads turn into fruits? Well, instead of fruits they look like their old spokesman. Love the pun, actually with the Dragon Ball one. After all, Goku's son IS named Gohan.

That out of the way, I found an old disk that has this old picture on it Trash Can babies

Some of you may remember that being submitted years and years ago for a Palisades contest.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I've been looking forward to something new Dr Tooth and it was well worth the wait! ! !

Cracking stuff as always! ! !