Figures you wanted

goodrastus

Reaction score
I was very happy with what we got in the end but I guess to put the icing on the cake I would have liked:
Mahna Mahna and the Snowths
Vet Hospital Rowlf, Janice and Piggy
Lewis Kazagger to go with the Newsman
Sal
Maybe Patrol Link
and lots more fruit and vegies! I love them

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was very happy with what we got in the end but I guess to put the icing on the cake I would have liked:
Mahna Mahna and the Snowths
Vet Hospital Rowlf, Janice and Piggy
Lewis Kazagger to go with the Newsman
Sal
Maybe Patrol Link
and lots more fruit and vegies! I love them
Those were all planned figures down the line. :sympathy: Too bad we didn't make it there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only 2 I really would have wanted that weren't made were Sal and Clueless Morgan. While Clueless had never been in the running, they kept holding back Sal for a better sculpt. Too bad they didn't squeeze him into series 9, but then we probably wouldn;'t have gotten Lips or Pops.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wanted Boppity, Droop, Gorgon Heap, George the Janitor, Seymour, Bill the Bubble Guy, Doglion, Louis Kazagger, Mad Monty, Zippety Zap, Nigel (both of them, but the Muppets Tonight Nigel more), Fletcherbird, Zeke, Bubba, Fleet Scribbler, and although they were only on The Jim Henson Hour and thus weren't in the contract, I really wanted Digit and Leon (and after watching all the episodes on Youtube, I kinda wish that a Flash figure was made).

ohtherain

Reaction score
I was waiting for many, but especially a dedicated Robin the Frog, Sal Minella, the Veterinarian's Hospital set, a Muppet Theater playset, and better sculpts of Miss Piggy, Statler, Waldorf, and Stuntman Gonzo.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for many, but especially a dedicated Robin the Frog, Sal Minella, the Veterinarian's Hospital set, a Muppet Theater playset, and better sculpts of Miss Piggy, Statler, Waldorf, and Stuntman Gonzo.
Can you believe that Tux versions of Statler and Waldorf with Revised head sculpts were rejected by every retailer they were pitched? The new facial sculpts were never molded, but this was something very much on Palisades' mind and well before the end of the line. I wish we'd done that.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Amazing stuff! It would be cool if Disney ever decided to do a monster series and use these as the protos. I'd buy them.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't know, I think Palisades did a great job of Muppets they did include really, so it's really hard to list whom I really would of like. But I guess I'll if I were to go with a few (this list is in no real order by the way)...

1) Spamela Hamderson-I know their probably wasn't much to the character, but let's be honest, she was a beauty, :flirt:, so I think if done right she could of made just a amazing looking figure. Plus who won't want more Muppet pigs to add to their collection, along with more female power.

2) Sal-For reasons everyone here already mention

3) Manna Manna and the Snowths-Just cause, well cause their cool, :smile:, well at least we got those mini figures of these characters, which were nice looking.

4) Here's a funny thought, but since some of the bigger monster Muppets were known for eating some of the smaller lesser known Muppets, what if there was a two pack of a big monster with a little Muppet, it could eat, :excited:. Maybe Behemoth along with Shakey Sanchez, in honor of the "Under my Skin" skit from the Vincent Price episode of the Muppet Show.

As for characters already made, I do think they could of done a better more "eye-catching" Miss. Piggy, the best one might of been the first mate Piggy with the Pigs in Space playset. It's just my opinion that Miss. Piggy is the one Muppet that didn't do true justice for, I think the other muppets had really nice likeness minus our beloved Piggy.

Plus to go all out, I still feel sad when I think of the cancelled Sesame Street figures. Esp since series one was going to have Oscar the Grouch, whom is my favorite SS character, the Count would of been awesome too.