Figures you wanted

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... It killed me when Ken said there were two prototype sculps of my namesake: one with a plastic sculpted cape and another with a cloth cape. What figures would I have wanted? All of them!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yes... It killed me when Ken said there were two prototype sculps of my namesake: one with a plastic sculpted cape and another with a cloth cape. What figures would I have wanted? All of them!
Yep excatly, I was really looking forward to Oscar and the Count, but I was actually looking forward to the whole SS gang really.

What I was wanting to say really in my last post, but didn't for some reason, is that by that point I was so happy, overall, with the Muppet Show/Muppets line with the characters they went with and all, that when I heard Sesame Street was getting made, I was all for it. I was pretty much like, bring them on, :excited:, than it didn't happen, :cry:.

So basically, the figures I wanted the most that won't made, any of the Sesame Street ones.

muppets2

Reaction score
im waiting just for like giant muppet show playset with everybody (except wayne and wanda) hate them

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
Lewis Kazagger was the Muppet I wanted most from TMS. But beyond him, SS really depressed me. Vet's Hospital would also have been nice but I don't see that as a horrific omission.